Q&A #2! (EMBARRASSING CONVOS/IS CEREAL SOUP?/MY FAVORITE CELEBRITY)

Hi, I'm baa-ckkk and I'm doing ANOTHER Q&A because that got a lot of views! :D

**********

1)
Q- What songs have you completely memorized?
A- Basically anything by Charlie Puth ;)

2)
Q- When people come to you for help, what help do they generally ask you for?
A- Homework help :D

3)
Q- Who's your go-to band or artist when you can't decide what to listen to?
A- Charlie Puth, The Chainsmokers :D

3)
Q- What's the best day on the calendar?
A- Christmas or my birthday (not telling what day mwahaha)

4)
Q- If you were forced to give a 20 minute presentation right now, what topic would you be able to talk about with little or no mistakes?
A- Boys. Good and bad.

5)
Q- What is something that a lot of people are obsessed with but you just don't get the point?
A- Celebrities, video games, some YouTubers

6)
Q- What is the most embarrassing conversation you've had?
A- OMG I HAVE TO SHARE THIS
So there are these new kids who are twins. And guys.
So I have one of them in my English class and one in my gym class. Let's call the first one Stewart and the second one Terrence. So like I went up to Terrence because he was looking lonely cause he's new and I said,
"Are you new this year?" even though I already knew.
"Yeah," he said, smiling. BTW THESE GUYS ARE SO NICE LIKE WTH
"Do you have a brother?"
"Yeah."
"Is his name Stewart?"
"Yeah."
So in my head I was like "I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT HIM NOW THAT I BROUGHT HIM UP" so I was like,
"He's nice."
AND THEN I WAS LIKE "NOW THAT SOUNDS MEAN TO TERRENCE" SO I WAS LIKE,
"You're nice too." And then I realized how weird this sounded so I said,
"Um, this is weird."
"No it's okay, thanks," he said. LIKE I SAID THIS GUY IS SO NICE.
I walked away.
SMH IT WAS SO AWKWARD UGH

7)
Q- What song or artist do you like but are too embarrassed to admit it?
A- Selena Gomez

8)
Q- If you could convince everybody in the world to do something at the same time, what would it be?
A- SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME

9)
Q- What would be annoying about having yourself as a roommate?
A- I would never talk, I'd always be on my phone or computer or reading, I would never go to parties, I'd probably tattle on my roommate if I catch him doing something wrong, etc. :D

10)
Q- What do you want to tell yourself 10 years ago and what do you think you'll want to say yo your current self in 10 years?
A- Get a life. Get a life.

11)
Q- Would you trade your looks for intelligence or your intelligence for looks?
A- My looks for intelligence. I wanna be smart.

12)
Q- Do you love rollercoasters?
A- YES YES YES

13)
Q- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
A- Completely introverted. I'm not shy, just quiet. And serious and thoughtful. And smart.

14)
Q- What celebrity would you want to meet?
A- CHARLIE PUTH

15)
Q- Who is your favorite teacher from sixth grade?
A- My sixth grade English teacher because she was amazing and awesome and the best.

16)
Q- What do you think of when you see a past crush?
A- HOW DID I EVER LIKE THAT DISGUSTING CREATURE? AND xxxxx IS SO MUCH BETTER

17)
Q- Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10 on how funny you are.
A- 4. I'm not a funny person. But I can make people laugh.

18)
Q- Are you underweight or overweight or normal?
A- Incredibly underweight. LIKE VERY VERY VERY UNDERWEIGHT

19)
Q- What is something that is trending now but when you look back on it in 10 years you'll be embarrassed by ever following?
A- Fidget spinners. Only I don't like them.

20)
Q- If Cali was represented by food, what food would it be?
A- Hamburgers

21)
Q- What is the best Wi-Fi name you've seen?
A- The best ever wifi 101

22)
Q- Is cereal soup?
A- I've never thought of that... OMG OMG IT IS

23)
Q- If you could speak another language instantly, what would it be?
A- Mandarin because it's the most spoken language and French because I would get an A in French class.

24)
Q- Would you rather be alone or surrounded by annoying people?
A- ALONE DUH

25)
Q- Would you rather live without the Internet or live without AC?
A- AC. I like the heat. AND THE INTERNET IS IMPORTANT

**********

Thanks for reading and comment questions down below for the next Q&A!

Malayna

Comments

Popular Posts