High School Aspirations

Hello, all. I'm back.

No, I did NOT disappear off the face of the earth. No, I'm not dead. I just haven't been as active on this blog lately (but now I'm going to change that).

My life has been pretty hectic lately. I started eighth grade, meaning that I've had a TON to do. My classes are a lot harder, there's more homework, and at the same time, I write book reviews, read, write FanFiction, and maintain a social life with friends, both IRL or online.

So yeah, I haven't been as active but I will start to post more!

YAY!

Anyways, today I'm going to be talking about HIGH SCHOOL.

Yes, my friends and I are SO EXCITED to go to high school! It's probably because my friends and I generally read a ton of books that feature high schoolers and yes, it does sound intimidating, but I CANNOT WAIT.

High school sounds SO fun! I'm so excited to go next year and start a new life basically. I'm going to be different and high school is another big step in the journey of life that has to be taken.

And then comes COLLEGE. Oh my lord, college. That's something I don't want to think about.

Anyways, back to high school. I have my freshman year planned out... Kind of. Maybe. Ish.

**********

(IF YOU HAVE ALREADY GRADUATED OR ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL, PLEASE COMMENT HOW IT IS/WAS)

**********

English
World History and Geography
Biology
PE 9

Algebra 1
French 2
Journalism 1 OR Drama 1 (I can't decide!)

Academic Decathlon
Baking for Change
Girls Who Code
Latin
OIS Write Now
Photography Club
French Club

**********

So yeah! I don't really know EXACTLY what I'm going to do but in February there is a High School meeting for incoming freshmen that I can then decide from.

I can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts