concerts I've been to and concerts I want to go to 2019 + TIPS if you're going to a concert

So if you guys don't know, I love going to concerts. It's the main thing in life that makes me truly happy. I find them so enjoyable and fun and they're the best things ever. Let me first give you a rundown of all of the concerts I've been to in my life and my ratings of them.

1. Ed Sheeran - Divide Tour - Las Vegas - 2017
This is my first concert and it was enjoyable despite me not being the biggest Ed fan.

2. Hailee Steinfeld and Charlie Puth - Voicenotes - Lake Tahoe - 2018
I loved Hailee and Charlie was pretty good, considering I had an obsession with him once upon a time.

3. 5 Seconds of Summer - Meet You There - San Jose - 2018
The best concert I ever went to in my entire life. I was in the general admission "pit" and wow was it amazing.

So yeah, I've only been to three concerts which I know is kind of depressing but it's gonna get bigger. 5SOS is my favorite band so that's probably why it was most enjoyable for me. Also because I just love them.

TIPS TIPS TIPS TIPS because we all love these.

1. IF YOU ARE GOING TO A CONCERT, GET GA TICKETS. If you are NOT claustrophobic, if you don't faint easily, and if you don't mind standing up, screaming, losing your voice and your makeup, getting possibly kicked, scratched, hit, and smacked in the face multiple times by sharp-nailed girls, then this is for you! I find that General Admission concerts where you stand in the crowd and not in a seat is SO much more fun. It makes it feel more real and you feel more alive as you're kind of all jumping together while screaming lyrics.

2. ONLY DO THIS IF YOU REALLY LOVE THEM. Otherwise you're stuck with annoying screaming crying girls cheering for somebody you don't really care about. So I would only do this for... well, a lot of people tbh. 5sos, why don't we, troye sivan, shawn mendes (but only because you know, he's shawn mendes, not because I especially love him), etc.

3. BUY TICKETS EARLY. Otherwise, you get stuck with crappy seats or no ticket at all and then that's really depressing.

4. IF IT'S DURING SCHOOL, MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT BUSY THE NEXT DAY. You won't be able to talk the next day, so I mean, don't have a big presentation or something because you're screwed.

5. GET SPOTIFY. Spotify gives you a LOT of presale tickets to people that you heart so you have an advantage to the ticket-buying process. This way you can get VIP tickets days in advance before other people.

6. GET TICKETMASTER. Again, you get a lot of early access if you have ticketmaster on your phone.

7. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A LOT OF STORAGE ON YOUR PHONE. It's really depressing if you're filming and then it goes "YOU HAVE NO STORAGE". That's when you cry.

8. MAKE SURE YOU CHARGED YOUR PHONE. It dies REALLY quickly, especially if you have to wait in a LOOOONNGG line before you even get in and you're using your phone.

9. DON'T BE AFRAID TO PUSH. If you're in a GA concert, I'm sorry if this sounds rude but PUSH TO THE FRONT. Get as close to your person as possible. Optimal viewing = perfect videos that you can watch again and again and again and again and again. I still watch my 5sos videos.

10. STAY HYDRATED. It gets REALLY hot in a crowd so drink water so you don't pass out and miss everything.

11. ACTUALLY KNOW SOME OF THE MUSIC. It's a lot more fun when you can scream lyrics.

12. MAKE FRIENDS. Talk to the girls around you (bc let's be real, we're all screaming girls at these concerts).

13. WEAR SOMETHING COMFORTABLE. If you have to adjust something every five seconds, it's not at all fun.

14. WEAR SOMETHING CUTE. However, you want to get those cute concert pics.

15. SAVE A LOT OF MONEY. Not only do you need to buy the ticket, you also have to buy merch. I mean, HAVE TO BUY MERCH. Sweatshirts, T-Shirts, hats, posters, etc

16. GET THERE EARLY. That way you're closer to the front if it's a GA concert or you don't have to wait in the sun/rain/cold/heat for your concert to get inside the venue.

17. WEAR COMFY SHOES. You're kinda gonna be jumping a whole lot so I mean, you might not want to get blisters or whatnot.

18. GO WITH FRIENDS. It's a lot more fun when you're somebody you know. It could be a family member or a friend but maybe go with someone close to your age because it's a lot more fun since they are more likely to understand the depth of your addiction/obsession/craziness.

19. KEEP UP WITH THE NEWS. That way when tickets go on sale you can be there at 10AM on the spot to buy front-row tickets.

20. BUY VIP TICKETS IF POSSIBLE. It makes it that much more fun if you can meet your idol, snap a pic, and listen to the soundcheck.




ANYWAYS concerts I want to go to 2019

5SOS AND THE CHAINSMOKERS
Okay, I had mixed feelings about this because it was said that 5sos was the opening but turns out, joke's on us, because they're NOT and they have equal stage time so I REALLY want to go now and they're coming to San Francisco and I REALLY WANT TO GO

WHY DON'T WE
I really really really really want to go see wdw. They're going to New York over the summer, where I want to go, and this concert sounds beyond fun. I WANT TO GO MORE THAN EVER

PRETTYMUCH
If I don't go then it's whatever but the tickets are so cheap, I figure... why not. Also, I kind of love them so...

SHAWN MENDES
I mean, he's Shawn Mendes! But his tickets sold out in like .8438248032 seconds.



YEAH hope you enjoyed that this was enjoyable for me to write

Comments

Popular Posts