best songs of the year 2019

wow, I forgot about this blog again but I'm back!

this year has been a great one for music. I found some of my favorite songs and artists this year and I can't wait for 2020. I just wanted to share with you all what I listened to throughout the year (and yes, I have a playlist for each month of this year on spotify!)

some artists may repeat, as I will be going month by month. the best songs I pick will come from that specific playlist.

******

JANUARY - 47 songs

1. 5 Seconds of Summer 
I can't stress this enough. I've been listening to them for close to three years now and I have too say: they changed my life. They really did.

best song: "Lie to Me"

2. Waterparks
I love them, I love their music.

best song: "Rare"

3. With Confidence
It's December and I kind of forgot about them but wow, I loved them so much.

best song: "Voldemort"

4. Alec Benjamin
I love him, I love his music. He's really changed my life. I've also been listening since 2016, when he first started so I can proudly say that I'm an original fan (despite him now having 13 million listeners now)

best song: "1994"

5. Joey Graceffa
Yes, he is a YouTuber and yes, he's great. I love his music despite not liking most YouTubers music. I used to be obsessed with his songs.

best song: "Kingdom"

*****************************************

FEBRUARY - 72 songs

1. 5 Seconds of Summer
Yes, of course. I was obsessed with their live album at this time.

best song: "Ghost of You - Live"

2. Alec Benjamin
Nothing more to say. Just I love him

best song: "Annabelle's Homework"

3. The Chainsmokers
I've always loved their music (not them)

best song: "Who Do You Love ft. 5 Seconds of Summer"

4. Mali-Koa 
Wow, I love her.

best song: "Pretend"

5. Troye Sivan
My second most listened to artist of this year for a reason

best song: "Seventeen"


MARCH - 115 songs

1. Why Don't We
I love them. I saw them live and loved them more.

best song: "Cold in LA"

2. Troye Sivan
Obsessed

best song: "i'm so tired" with Lauv

3. Johnny Orlando
I was addicted

best song: "Deep Down"

4. Jack and Jack
I listened to them constantly

best song: "No One Compares to You"

5. Broadside
Only ever liked one of their songs

best song: "Coffee Talk"

*****************************************

APRIL - 219 songs

1. Why Don't We
Nothing more to say. STAN JONAH

best song: "I Don't Belong in this Club"

2. Mali-Koa
She's Calum Hood's sister

best song: "Honest"

3. Ruel
God, I love this kid so much

best song: "Dazed and Confused"

4. Dominic Fike
I've grown to love all of his music

best song: "3 Nights"

5. Billie Eilish
Is there anything to even say? QUEEN

best song: "wish you were gay"

6. The 1975
I love them I love Matty

best song: "I Like America & America Likes Me"

7. Lauv
fjsklfj I love him

best song: "Getting Over You"

8. PRETTYMUCH
boy bands, what can I say

best song: "Phases"

*****************************************

MAY - 233 songs

1. Ruel
This is when I started really getting into him to the point of obsession

best song: "Younger"

2. Halsey
I've always loved her and then I started loving her some more

best song: "Roman Holiday"

3. Troye Sivan
HEHEHE

best song: "Bloom"

4. 5 Seconds of Summer
My babies

best song: "Just Saying"

5. HRVY
I want to see him live so bad

best song: "Told You So"

6. Why Don't We
I love them

best song: "Free"

7. The Chainsmokers
Bops

best song: "Kills You Slowly"

8. COIN
I only ever liked a couple songs

best song: "Cemetery"

9. Alex Aiono
I saw him live!

best song: "Thinking About You"

10. Lafrantz
Good music

best song: "Backseat"

***************************************

JUNE - 133 songs

1. Alex Aiono
I saw him live so I had to binge listen to his music of course

best song: "Her"

2. PRETTYMUCH
I love Zion

best song: "One Shot"

3. Why Don't We
Best song of the album

best song: "Unbelievable"

4. Jack and Jack
Jack Gilinski has my heart

best song: "April Gloom"

5. Ruel
I love this boy too much

best song: "Say"

6. 5SOS
Calum Thomas Hood

best song: "The Space Between a Rock and a Hard Place"

7. Jeremy Zucker
Incredible voice

best song: "comethru"

8. Asher Angel
Don't judge me, I was obsessed with Andi Mack

best song: "One Thought Away ft. Wiz Khalifa"

9. New Hope Club
I LOVE BLAKE AND GEORGE AND REESE

best song: "Love Again"

10. Thomas Rhett
My short country phase

best song: "Look What God Gave Her"

11. Jonas Brothers
I don't like them as much anymore rip

best song: "Rollercoaster"

12. Roadtrip
BOY BANDS

best song: "Don't Break My Heart"

***********************************

JULY - 119 songs

1. Alec Benjamin
Aww he released new music

best song: "Must Have Been the Wind"

2. Alex Aiono
Love him

best song: "Unloving You"

3. YUNGBLUD
still love him to this day

best song: "Polygraph Eyes"

4. Greyson Chance
My fifth most listened to artist for a reason

best song: "west texas"

5. Stephen Puth
The better Puth

best song: "Look Away"

6. Andy Grammar
Two songs only

best song: "Smoke Clears"

7. 4th Ave
Alex Aiono's opener and HSJFDL:S

best song: "Xoxo"

8. Post Malone
I love him

best song: "Goodbyes"

*****************************************

AUGUST - 156 songs

1. EBEN
I saw him when I saw Why Don't We and got obsessed

best song: "Plastic Angels"

2. Alec Benjamin
Hehe

best song: "Jesus in LA"

3. 5SOS
Wow they finally released music

best song: "Easier"

4. The Chainsmokers
cute song

best song: "Call You Mine ft. Bebe Rexha"

5. Jack Gray
God I love his music

best song: "Drunk Talk"

6. jordn
same title different song

best song: "come through"

7. New Parlor
one song only

best song: "Bye For Now"

8. AJ Mitchell
MY LITERAL FAVORITE OF ALL TIME EVER

best song: "Used to Be"

9. Lauv
sorry for swearing

best song: "f*ck i'm lonely"

10. Alexander 23
underrated

best song: "When I Die"

11. Ava Max
my queen

best song: "Freaking Me Out"

12. Hearts <3
deserves way more listeners

best song: "Hills"

13. Johnny Stimson
MY BABY

best song: "IDWLY"

14. Greyson Chance
fjklsajfs;a

best song: "white roses"


************************************

SEPTEMBER - 229 songs

1. 5SOS
best song to date

best song: "Teeth"

2. Cody Simpson
yes he's miley's bf

best song: "Underwater"

3. Blackbear
hehehe I love him

best song: "1 SIDED LOVE"

4. Conan Gray
deserves more love

best song: "Checkmate"

5. Yoandri
random song that I love

best song: "Bravo"

6. AJ Mitchell
my actual husband

best song: "Slow Dance ft. Ava Max"

7. Declan McKenna
love him

best song: "Paracetamol"

8. Ruel
good new album

best song: "Painkiller"

9. YUNGBLUD
love this one

best song: "hope for the underrated youth"

******************************

OCTOBER - 307 songs

1. NF
I got obsessed with him after a friend told me about him

best song: "Lie"

2. AJ Mitchell
My baby

best song: "All My Friends"

3. Jeremy Zucker
I love him

best song: "stay with me" with ayokay

4. Conor Maynard
Aw

best song: "Hate How Much I Love You"

5. YUNGBLUD
Best song

best song: "I Think I'm OKAY" with Machine Gun Kelly

6. Jacob Lee
random artist I found that I love

best song: "Nevermind"

7. Alexander Stewart
Love this boy

best song: "No Thanks"

8. Why Don't We
Sorry they're just too good

best song: "What Am I"

9. Greyson Chance
heheh

best song: "timekeeper"

10. Post Malone
Great album

best song: "Die For Me" with Halsey and Future

11. FLETCHER
Love this queen

best song: "If You're Gonna Lie"

12. Camila Cabello
QUEEN

best song: "Liar"

13. Lennon Stella
Yet another queen

best song: "BITCH"

14. Jake Miller
Love him

best song: "LAST TEXT"

15. bulow
queen, saw her live

best song: "You & Jennifer"


*************************

NOVEMBER - 327 songs

1. Alex Aiono
hehehe

best song: "White Roses"

2. AJ Mitchell
my favorite

best song: "Down in Flames"

3. NF
rapper

best song: "Hate Myself"

4. Jack Gray
finally listened to more of his music

best song: "Fools"

5. Troye Sivan
binged him again

best song: "Happy Little Pill"

6. Witt Lowry
random artist I stumbled on

best song: "Hurt"

7. Grady
cute songs

best song: "500 Days of Summer"

8. Harry Styles
the only good one from 1D

best song: "Lights Up"

9. Charli XCX
QUEEEN

best song: "White Mercedes"

10. gnash
collabed with luke hemmings and sierra deaton

best song: "forgive"

11. Selena Gomez
best comeback

best song: "Look at Her Now"

12. Spencer Barnett
deserves more love

best song: "17"

13. Arizona Zervas
sorry not sorry, only know him from tiktok

best song: "ROXANNE"

14. EDEN
love this boyyyy

best song: "sex"


******************************

DECEMBER - 427 songs

1. AJ Mitchell
best song

best song: "Unstoppable"

2. New Hope Club 
love them

best song: "Know Me Too Well" with Danna Paola (queen)

3. 5SOS
how could I not

best song: "Teeth - Live from the Vault"

4. SLANDER
good song

best song: "Superhuman"

5. Troye Sivan
ugh love him

best song: "THE QUIET"

6. Wallows
dylan minnetteeeeee

best song: "Are You Bored Yet ft. Clairo"

7. Lauv
ugh

best song: "sims"

8. Charlie Puth
one good song this year

best song: "Cheating On You"

9. Aeris Roves
random artist

best song: "Running Thru 3AM"

10. Kinsey
used to be in alex and sierra

best song: "Simple"

11. Arizona Zervas
better music

best song: "FML"

12. Camila Cabello
killer album

best song: "First Man"

13. Juice WRLD
rest in peace

best song: "Fast"

14. Harry Styles
fjksafj;asj

best song: "Falling"

15. Alec Benjamin
new music!

best song: "Mind is a Prison"



****************************

and that's it.

those were the best songs and artists of the year

wow what a good year it was

malayna

Comments

Popular Posts