Books I Need to Read #1

Here are some books that I need to read that are just sitting by my bed:

1. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
2. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
3. The Boys Who Challenged Hitler by Phillip Hoose
4. The Safest Lies by Megan Miranda
5. Another Day by David Levithan
6. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
7. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
8. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman
9. Replica by Lauren Oliver
10. The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne

Thanks so much and please comment below on what you want to read or something for me to add! I will be posting more lists like these in the future. For now:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Comments

  1. You should read the land of stories! There really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have read the Land of Stories! I didn't finish the whole series, but I liked the general idea of it. Glad to see you are reading my posts! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I really want to read the Divergent Series! Did you think the first one was good? Would you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts