Great Books You Guys Need to Read #1

Hi all! Today I will be talking about great books that you all need to read! This is all in my own opinion (no judgement)!

1. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
2. To All the Boys I've Loved Before (series) by Jenny Han
3. The Selection (series) by Kiera Cass
4. Emily of New Moon (series) by L. M. Montgomery
5. Anne of Green Gables (series) by L. M. Montgomery
6. Keeper of the Lost Cities (series) by Shannon Messenger
7. The Honest Truth by Dan Gemeinhart
8. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
9. Wonder by R. J. Palachio
10. Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper
11. The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
12. My Life in Pink and Green (series) by Lisa Greenwald
13. The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
14. The Mortal Instruments (series) by Cassandra Clare
15. Every day by David Levithan

There are so many other books out there, so please comment below on which books you would like to see on my List #2! For now, thanks for reading! Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks, MIC ;)

Comments

Popular Posts