Great Books You Guys Need to Read #2

So hey guys! Quick post today...

Books you need to read now that you have already finished the ones I gave you before! Hopefully..

1. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

Beautiful, amazing, starry book. It reminds me of The Fault in Our Stars, but without the romance and more family and sisterly love. Definitely for fans of TFINOS though.

2. The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand

Lately, I have been piling on sad books. So far, not too many tearjerkers sadly. I think that this book was amazing, though. It was complicated, but also very very very emotional. Please read my real review on iRead right after this post.

3. PS I Like You by Kasie West

I think that this book had a good plot and is definitely a quick read. I read it all in about two or three hours, so this is definitely a one nighter. I would also recommend The Fill-In Boyfriend, also by Kasie West, but I am not done with it yet. I am about 76% done, according to Goodreads, so I'm getting there. Probably tomorrow, so expect a new review on iRead!

4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

This is my second read of Rainbow Rowell's, and it was definitely my favorite. I also have read Eleanor and Park and Attachments. I am also going to read Carry On next. Fangirl was something I could really relate to, so maybe that is why I am so in love with it. It's amazing.

5. Doomed by Tracy Deebs

Last, but not least, I would recommend Doomed for people who like action, romance, adventure, and mystery all put into one. Add some thriller and suspense and you get this book. Not my kind of book, but something that some of you would definitely like.

Thanks for reading! Please comment and follow! Thanks so much!

Comments

Popular Posts