Trending Music #1

Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating here lately!

Today I will be talking about some music that I see is trending right now. I will just say what I think about the song :) Please comment your favorite trending music below! (I can't believe I haven't done music yet!)

#1 "Shape of You" - Ed Sheeran

I have to admit, in the beginning I didn't really enjoy this song, but as I started to hear it play everywhere on the radio, Spotify, etc, I started to like and it is now one of my most-listened to songs. It has a good beat and everything!

#2 "Paris" - The Chainsmokers

You will definitely see a LOT of Chainsmokers here and on future music lists. I LOVE THEM. Don't judge me. They have good music! Their latest song, Paris, was definitely one of my favorites from the start. I like the music video as well and it has a good message and tune.

#3 "Closer" - The Chainsmokers

This used to be my favorite song back when it was number one on the charts. It is a really good song, with catchy beat and lyrics that make you want to just listen to it again.

#4 "I Don't Wanna Live Forever" - Zayn and Taylor Swift

Like "Shape Of You", I didn't enjoy this song in the beginning, but after listening to it a lot more, it is definitely one of my favorite songs now. I like the song itself, and I like how there isn't too much instrumental in the back and you can easily hear the words.

#5 "Scars to Your Beautiful" - Alessia Cara

I love this song. I have always loved it since the beginning, and it has a really good message for all teenage girls mainly. I think that this song is compelling and has a great beat.

#6 "Don't Wanna Know" - Maroon 5

I don't know if it still counts as trending, but it is still on the charts so...I like this song. It has a good beat and it's fun to listen/sing to.

#7 "Bad Things" - Machine Gun Kelly x Camila Cabello

I don't necessarily hate this song, but it isn't one of my favorites. It is so popular though, so it had to make this list. I like the beat, I guess, but I don't really like the lyrics, I guess.

#8 "Million Reasons" - Lady Gaga

I am not really a Gaga fan, so I really can't criticize this song, especially since I haven't listened to this song very many times. But I guess the song itself as a whole is good.

#9 "Love on the Brain" - Rihanna

I don't really have a true opinion on this song. I don't hate but I don't love it. I should listen to it more and then I'll give you guys an opinion.

#10 "Side to Side" - Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj

I loved this song a while ago, but now it's just something I'll listen to on a long road trip. It's catchy and fun to sing to.

So that's it for today! I hope you liked this and please comment below!

Comments

Popular Posts