MY FAVES OF EVERYTHING AT THE MOMENT 5/14/17

Yeah, so the title is basically self-explanatory. Here are my favorite...

MUSIC
1. "Heavy" Linkin Park ft. Kiiara
2. "It Ain't Me" Kygo ft. Selena Gomez
3. "I'm the One" DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Chance the Rapper, Quavo
4. "Something Just Like This" The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
5. "Attention" Charlie Puth


BOOKS - STAND ALONES
1. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
2. A List of Cages by Robin Roe
3. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern


BOOKS - SERIES
1. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Bones
  • City of Ashes
  • City of Glass
  • City of Fallen Ashes
  • City of Lost Souls
  • City of Heavenly Fire
2. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before
  • PS I Still Love You
  • Always and Forever, Lara Jean
3. Emily of New Moon by L M Montgomery
  • Emily of New Moon
  • Emily Climbs
  • Emily's Quest

4. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Twilight
  • New Moon
  • Eclipse
  • Breaking Dawn 

YOUTUBERS
1. Rclbeauty101
2. MrBrent98
3. Marissa Rachel
4. Katie Betzing


Yeah, so that's my favorite things NOW. This will most likely change :D

Comments

Popular Posts