TOO MANY BOOKSSSS

Can you believe it?? It's a new month and I'm COMPLETELY LOADED DOWN WITH BOOKS! UGHH

I'm not in a reading slump, but it's been a little hard to keep on reading... maybe I am in a slump?!

Anyways...

CURRENTLY READING:

-Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
Loving it!! I can't wait to finish this series! It's been really good so far!

-City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
I need to finish this series like actually. Last year, I did try... But I never completed it, which is kind of depressing. I do plan to do this this month!! Yay!!

-Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw
I can't wait to finish this book! It's been really good so far and I like a fun contemporary read :D

-TTYL by Lauren Myracle
I don't know how to feel about this book. It's told completely in IM messaging, and it's a banned book that has raised so much controversy. I don't think it should be banned, though it is a pretty extreme/graphic book. But it's not the worst I've read, not at all.

NEED TO READ:

-City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
-City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
-City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
-The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L Armentrout
-When We Collided by Emery Lord
-13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
-The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
-Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
-A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
-Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
-13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Yeah, so as you can see, there is a lot. I mean, my Goodreads to-read list is 607 books long and I really want to try to tackle it this year XD

Thanks for reading!! MIC ;)

Comments

Popular Posts