FAV MUSIC March 2018

Hah, I almost put 2017.

No, WELCOME BACK!

This is my LATEST favorite music of 2018!! I have been trying to look at new things and expand my horizons. I have dropped a TON of my old favorite singers and I would LOVE recommendations! Please comment who YOU are listening to because I care a lot and I love reading your guys' comments!

let's do this thing

*****

I'm actually NOT going to make a long list ranking my favorite songs! I'm going to list a SINGER or BAND or DUO that I really like right now (these are DEF going to change) and then list my favorite songs from them. I'll try to make this short!

*****

WHY DON'T WE
I feel like I have to list them first because they are a NEW like for me and I think that I'm just going to pick my new favorites. I know a lot of people who also like them but I was never interested until I listened to their new song. They're actually getting pretty popular nowadays so...

*Trust Fund Baby (because it's just so great)
*These Girls
*Something Different


JOHNNY ORLANDO/MACKENZIE ZIEGLER
This is almost embarrassing seeing as they're more like silly teenage girl idols but I like their songs because of their talent. Both of them have such amazing voices and talent and I just can't help but like them. I put them together because I mainly like their duets or whatever you call them! THEIR COVERS ARE TO DIE FOR (lately I've been SO interested in watching covers)

*Day and Night (yes, I know it's old)
*Everything
*Breathe
*I Like Me Better (cover is SO amazing)


MAROON 5
I've almost gotten sick of them to be honest but they're still definitely very listened to by yours truly. I think that they've changed their style a lot since the beginning and I love their new music.

*Girls Like You
*Denim Jacket
*Lips on You (Charlie Puth actually helped to write this song!!)


THE CHAINSMOKERS
I don't think I'm ever going to stop being a fan, though I've definitely stopped listening to their older music. I like their new music!

*Sick Boy
*You Owe Me


HALSEY
I love Halsey and I finally listened to ALL of her music. Yes, I admit, some of it is definitely NOT appropriate but I love her good songs :)

*Roman Holiday
*Castle
*Drive
*Ghost


*****

So that's all! I hope you guys send me a recommendation as to what to listen to :D
Malayna

Comments

Popular Posts