Cool Classics #1

Hey guys, this is a new idea I just had: cool classics.

I know a lot of people hate reading classics. Let's just face it: some of them are really boring. But most classics have a meaning and they are really good literature that you need to have put it into your mind. So here are some that are less boring/not boring that you guys really need to read:

*Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

I feel like everyone knows this book, and I think that everyone, or girls at least, should read this book. Loved it at age eight!

*Anne of Green Gables series by Lucy Maud Montgomery

This series has eight books, but they are all extremely interesting. You should definitely read it!

*Dracula by Bram Stoker

Definitely more masculine than the two others, but this can also be read by girls. It has a great plot and I feel like all of you know this book and possibly the movies.

*The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Read it now.

OK that is going to bring it to a close. Please comment below on some other classics that you guys have read or something I should read! Thanks and comment and follow!

Thanks, MIC ;)

Comments

  1. I've been trying to finish Little women and Phantom of the opera for THE LONGEST TIME EVER! I also love Anna of green gables it's one of the best books I've ever read!:D
    ---Liah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I am so happy to meet someone who has read or is reading classics! I am so glad you read Anne of Green Gables because you are like the second person in my life. Also, thanks for following me and commenting :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts