Cute DIYs That You Can Do At Home #1

Hey guys! I think that today I will be going a DIY blog post if that is possible. Sorry. NO PICTURES but I plan to put in a lot of details! Hope you enjoy! Also, I plan to upload more of these so please comment below on what you think I should do next!

#1

POSITIVE MUGS

This a cute idea I found online. I think that it is so cool, and I just had to share it with you guys. I did one last night and I think it's so cool!!!

MATERIALS
-Plastic/Paper/Glass Cup
-Permanent Markers
-Construction Paper
-Scissors
-Glue/Tape
-STRONG Plastic Wrap

1. First, you are going to start by decorating your cup. You guys can do this your own way, but the way I did it was by cutting out construction paper hearts and gluing and taping them on to the side of the cup at random places. I also made them different sizes, but you can DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!!

2. Grab your construction paper, and fold it in half hamburger style. Then rip/cut it. Next, fold that in half. You are going to keep on ripping/cutting halves until you have about a sixteenth of paper.

3. Write positive sentences/words/phrases on each of those papers with permanent markers. Then add a few drawings on the side. (You can do things you like to do, sayings/phrases, things you love, people. pets, sports, foods, etc!)

4. Add all of the papers into your cup.

5. Now, to make sure that they don't accidentally fall out, you are going to take the plastic wrap and cut a rather large circle out of it (I actually used book covers - not real ones, but like tape - and did it that way, but either way, it works...)

6. Tape or glue that plastic wrap to the rim of your cup, and make sure that your circle is bigger than the rim.

7. Use a dried-out pen or a toothpick to cut out a large-ish circle in the middle of your plastic wrap.

8. Now you have a positive cup! All you have to do is stick your hand through your circle in the plastic wrap and then voila! Your day is happy!

PS I would recommend you doing this right when you wake up so your day will shine!

PPS Hope you liked this!

PPPS Please comment and follow!

Thanks, MIC ;)

Comments

Popular Posts