8 LETTERS WHY DON'T WE ALBUM REVIEW

IT JUST CAME OUT

SONGS I HAVE ALREADY LISTENED TO BEFORE RELEASE OF ALBUM:
8 Letters
Talk
Hooked

I'm still going to react to them :)

*******

8 Letters
IT IS SO GOOD. It is definitely my favorite from the album. I love the rhythm of the song and I love how it's calmer and slower than some of their other music. CORBYN'S VOICE SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGEL. The whole thing is honestly so beautiful and I would be lying if I didn't say that I've listened to this song over and over again since it was released.
Favorite Lyric: "Isn't it amazing how almost every line on our hands align / When your hand's in mine"

Talk
Very jumpy, more energetic beat and I love the lyrics! I have also replayed this song again and again these past few days. JONAH SOUNDS SO GOOD. THE CHORUS. Just listen to it and you'll understand.
Favorite Lyric: "Our lips are moving, they're makin' words / Words turn to riddles, we make it worse"

Choose
It definitely starts off different. The whole song has a very different atmosphere from the rest of their music. Honestly, every lyric was my favorite lyric but I just picked one that stood out and I'm not going to pick the chorus because that's for you guys to find out. AND CORBYN AGAIN. The whole "choose" vocals are so GOOD AND OF COURSE IT WAS BY JONAH. Was this my favorite song of the album? Maybe. It's SO hard to decide. AND THE ENDING WAS SO GOOD it sounds so different I can't even
Favorite Lyric: "A couple times I came around and you was M.I.A / It's kinda hard to be in love when we're in different states"

In Too Deep
Much slower and I can definitely hear every lyric. Jonah's voice has gotten so GOOD. EVERY SINGLE LYRIC WAS AMAZING I HONESTLY LOVE THIS SONG JUST TOO MUCH AND THEIR VOICES AGFSJLJLEUILJSIEREJAKPWOIOUOEJ THIS WHOLE SONG WAS SO GOOD
Favorite Lyric: "I heard your sirens call / It was beautiful / I am drowning / God, please don't save me"

Friends
Very different tone and it sounds almost tropical?! This song is very interesting and the lyrics are very unique. The voices sound almost unusual and I loved it! It's about a party!
Favorite Lyric: "And I know they look like they get up to no good / But they ain't nothin' but a lot of fun once you get to know"

Hard
EVERY SINGLE LYRIC WAS TOO GOOD AND I CANNOT CHOOSE A FAVORITE SO I CHOSE THE FIRST VERSE. This song has a different vibe to it. It's almost more like their old music and can we just talk about those friendzone messages? Friendzone sucks. This song sort of reminds me of Heartbreak Girl by 5SOS in the idea. This song was mellow and beautiful.
Favorite Lyric: "You block his number, and then you call me instead / You give him distance, and then you sleep in my bed / You say you miss him, and you go crawlin' back / That's my mission, it's to be here when you're sad"

Hooked
Very good beat and the music video is SO interesting. The lyrics are about falling for the "bad girl" and what it feels like to be in a relationship that can be considered toxic.
Favorite Lyric: "Baby, I'm the gasoline and your kiss is the spark / But then you take the wheel and crash my car"

Falling
Very different sound in the beginning. Corbyn's voice in the beginning is beautiful as usual. Very HAUNTING and DIFFERENT.
Favorite Lyric: "And it's crazy the things that we'll do for us / But the stars don't align, they're not here for us / It's a shame girls like you don't know how to trust / Wish my feelings would turn 'round from love to lust"

******

SO GOOD SO AMAZING I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE MY WORLD HAS BEEN SHOOKETH

Comments

Popular Posts