let's do another one of these favorite music post thingies

It's August and the last time since I've done one of these was I believe January. I just started school again and there's a ton of homework so there hasn't been a lot of time to blog or read or do anything that's not school-related. However, I have time now and I'm going to use it to my advantage. Maybe I'll do a ton of posts? Maybe not? I'll probably write a lot but I'm not going to post for a while?

ANYWAYS LET'S GET STARTED

******

Youngblood ALBUM
-5 SECONDS OF SUMMER (5SOS)
This is my favorite album and has been since it came out in June. It's by my favorite band so what could go wrong? It's a mixture of pop/soft rock and it's hard to explain the genre but it's GOOD.

8 Letters ALBUM
-WHY DON'T WE
Well, this came out TODAY and I've already listened to the full thing twice. I'm posting a reaction post right after this so expect that. IT IS REALLY GOOD and it's definitely different from all their other music. I don't know how to explain the genre, however, so go listen to it and tell me what you think.

Eastside SONG
-benny blanco, Halsey, Khalid
We all know I love Halsey and Khalid has definitely become a new favorite of mine. This book is a little less upbeat and it on the slower side (though it is NOT a slow song).

The Boy in the Bubble SONG
-Alec Benjamin
Well, I don't quite know how to explain this song but it's definitely unique.

No Brainer SONG
-DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper
It's actually a pretty good song if you like rap and upbeat songs. It's not my favorite compared to I'm the One but it's not bad.

Stay SONG
-Post Malone
There was a cover of this by, you guessed it, 5 Seconds of Summer, and I've gotten to become a huge fan!

One Day SONG
-Logic
VERY GOOD MESSAGE. Watch the music video.

No Beauty in War SONG
-Inanna
Another song with a good message.

Sounds Good Feels Good ALBUM
-5SOS
Their old album. VERY GOOD

******

I'm going to work on my 8 Letters album reaction post. Hope you liked it. Comment down what your favorite songs are!

malayna

Comments

Popular Posts