Quotes You Can Relate To If You've Ever Had a Crush

I don't know... I was bored and I came across these so here we go!!
BY THE WAY, I will NOT tell you if I have a crush or not at the moment. So sucks for you.

******************

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushSO TRUE. YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CRUSHED. DEAD. DOOMED. DEAD. DOOMED.

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushSO TRUE I CANNOT EVEN. Well, that is... if I've gotten to the stage of getting their number :D

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushTrue. Especially if you're in love with a popular.

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushThe only problem is, I don't think anyone is ever gonna have a crush on me...

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushWell, I mean... shhhhh

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushSO TRUE. If I could just suck it up and just ask.

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushDon't worry, I'd kill my best friend if she did this. Literally kill her. Then go up to ****** and be like "She likes you." Then walk away.

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushSo true. Please. Just tell us. It's like "WHAT DID WE DO WRONG TO MAKE YOU NOT LIKE US NOOO"

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushWhen you're bored, scared, annoyed, sick, dying, or crying, just think about them to distract yourself. Yes, even if you're dying in a huge cage of lions and you're just food.

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushSO TRUE JUST DO IT 10 SECONDS COULD CHANGE LIVES

*****
Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushWell, maybe not love. But it's true. But then you stop crushing and you're like "WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY BRAIN"

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushMy crushes always like someone else.

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushOMG how did I never realize this??

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushOMG SO TRUE

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushAh, and this is why I am not going to be friends with a guy. Well, best friends.

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushIt can literally be accidentally tripping over you. Everything matters. Or if they go "okay.." and I'm like "OMG HE SAID SOMETHING YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY"

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushTHAT IS ME. I literally an the creepiest person and I find ways to walk by them so I can smile and ya.

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushIf he did that, I'd cry tears of happiness. Now, if only I could KNOW...

*****


Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushUmm, why do I seriously doubt this?

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushOne tiny little thing can make my day considerably brighter. When you don't do anything, I cry. My day dampens.

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushMe though.

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushYou can hate me all you want and legit push me but when you're crying, I'll be there.

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushIt's harder than flying.

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushDO NOT SAY IT OR I WILL KILL YOU

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushYup.

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushhah

*****

Image result for quotes you can relate to if you have a crushAnd yet, he doesn't exist.

*****

SO I AM THINKING ABOUT STARTING A NEW BLOG CALLED iRANT AND IT'S JUST GONNA BE A PLACE FOR ME TO RANT AND FOR YOU TO RANT WITH ME

VISIT IT WHEN I POST. I'LL ANNOUNCE IT!

THANKS!!!!!



Comments

  1. awww don't say no one loves youuuuu :'(
    btw ranting is good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my pretty good friends and I like the same guy and I think he likes her...
    And, also, I think the only person who likes me is this really weird dude who literally looks like a rat. I’m not joking. And, like, he’s a great person (not) but he’s just not really my type...
    Yikes.
    ~FFG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts