A Year of Pixels - DIY

A Year of Pixels

So I got this idea scrolling through VSCO (follow me @malayna-chang) and I really liked it. So I decided to do my own and I really like how it turned out!

I really wanted to put pictures but I'm not within reach of my copy so I'm just going to have to explain and you're going to have to do your own work :D Sorry!

**********

MATERIALS

-Graph Paper
-Markers
-Ruler
-Pencil (and eraser)
-Stickers or other decorations!


INSTRUCTIONS

1) Grab your piece of graph paper and preferably cut off the side with the holes! You can make a straight line by cutting along one of the graph lines ;) You do not have to do this step but it makes for a prettier result!

2) Take a pencil and a ruler and count two or three rows in from the left side of your graph paper and 5-10 rows down from the top--ENOUGH FOR A TITLE-- (this depends on the size of your graph paper) and draw a line twelve blocks wide.

3) On top of that line, write the letters of the months (J, F, M, A, M, J, J, A, S, O, N, D) in each corresponding box of the twelve block line.

4) Now from the end of that line, draw a line down 31 blocks long. Then connect the lines and make a rectangle.

5) Now, fill in the graph lines inside of the box so you have a box with over 365 boxes.

6) On the side, make a little key and pick five or six emotions (Happy, sad, great, okay, horrible, etc) and draw a box filled with a color next to each emotion.

7) Draw a title... DECORATE!!

8) As each day of the year goes by, fill in each day of the year in the boxes with the color of the emotions that you felt that day!

9) At the end of the year, see how your 2018 went!!

**********

I'm not sure if that was perfectly explained so I'm going to try to add pictures but if I don't, feel free to comment any questions or suggestions!!

INSTAGRAM: @malayna_c
BOOKSTAGRAM: @a_reader_gurl
WATTPAD: @malaynaturally
FANFICTION/FICTIONPRESS: @malaynamonkey2004
VSCO: @malayna-chang

THANKS!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts