Q&A #3 (NEW CRUSH??/BOYS/NEW KIDS)

WELCOME TO MY THIRD Q&A!
These are always the posts that do the best for me so I thought I should do another!

So yeah

**********

NAME: Malayna Chang

HEIGHT: 5' 1 1/2"

AGE: 13 (BUT I AM TURNING FOURTEEN IN A MONTH)

BIRTHDAY: Hmmm... since this is the Internet and there are random people out there, let's just say FEBRUARY

GIRL BFF: Her name is Aki and she's amazing!

GUY BFF: Hmm... I don't really know, I don't really hang out with guys too much.

CRUSH: Okay, let's just say that in my last two Q&As I had a different crush. Now I don't have one though if I did have to, I know who it would be...

EVER FALL IN LOVE?: Nope. That's yet to come. Unless you count Conrad Fisher.

LAST TEXT: "Okay"

LONGEST RELATIONSHIP: A minute?

BATTERY PERCENTAGE: 33% (It's charging though)

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Dark brown

ADDICTION: BINGE-WATCHING SHADOWHUNTERS

FAV FOOD: Sushi! Or ice cream

FAV SONG: "Bad at Love" or "Lips on You" (GO CHECK MY LAST POST)

FAV ANIMAL: Monkey!

FAV SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: Drama or English

FAV SPORT: Tennis? Badminton?

ONE WISH: I wish I could swim and that I could get the guy from those... books. And life.

BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE: Idk?

COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN: USA

PETS: 4 cats (Mitzy, Bam, Louie, Joplin) and 1 dog (Anakin)

TURN ONS: Smart people

TURN OFFS: Dumb people

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single and ready to mingle!

FIRST KISS: Uhh never x(

EVER SELF-HARMED: NEVER NEVER NEVER AND YOU SHOULD NEVER EITHER

SOMEONE YOU LOVE: Kaylin

SOMEONE YOU MISS: Mom

BIGGEST FEAR: WATER

SOMETHING YOU HATE: Dead ships. Swimming.

FANDOMS: Not Harry Potter. Nope. Nor Twilight. I like ANYTHING from Cassandra Clare, Throne of Glass, Keeper of the Lost Cities, etc

FAV TV SHOW: Shadowhunters, Glee, or Famous in Love

FAV MOVIE: The Duff (BEST MOVIE EVER)

FAV BOOK: The Hate U Give, The Summer I Turned Pretty, etc

FAV THING ABOUT YOURSELF: My brain

JEALOUS OF: Those people who can just make friends just like that and those people who get the guy

STAR SIGN (ZODIAC): Aquarius

ETHNICITY: Asian. That's all I'm going to tell you.

MIDDLE NAME: Isabella. I wasn't going to put it on this block but you know what? I have to answer.

WORST HABIT: Screaming while reading

BEST FRIEND EVER: IDK I ALWAYS MAKE NEW FRIENDS

EMBARRASSING MOMENT: Those times I already told you. When the whole class turned on me because I said "I think boys are weaker than girls IN THIS BOOK" but nobody heard that last part so you know... When teachers say my name wrong. When this dude threw the ball to me and I had no idea so I dropped it and he just looked at me like "I'm sorry."

OTP: Idk there are WAY too many

FIRST FANDOM: Keeper

BOOKS OR WIFI: It honestly depends. From day to day life, books. For anything else, wifi.

INDOORS OR OUTDOORS: INDOORS

FAV CLOTHING STORE: Brandy Melville <3

MOST LIKES ON IG: 172 (I know, it's small...)

MOST TALKED TO PERSON ON SOCIAL MEDIA: This person who goes to my school's neighboring middle school. He's really nice.

BEEN TO THE OFFICE: NEVER. Only to get ice. After I got hit. In the head. With a soccer ball.

WEIGHT: 80 I'm skinny, okay?

**********

HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND COMMENT QUESTIONS THAT YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT

Comments

Popular Posts