MY FAVORITE MUSIC AS OF NOW JANUARY 2018

Okay, so I think that the last time I did one of these was in JULY of last year and when I was reading over it, I realized how bad my music taste was. I don't like ANY of those songs anymore SO. People change. I'm sure that in a couple of months, I won't like any of the songs I'm putting here in which case I'll put up a new post. So this is NUMBER TWO

I'm going to do SONGS first and then ARTISTS and then ALBUMS

**********

SONGS

1) "Bad at Love" - Halsey
This is a great song and I really love Halsey. Most of my favorite songs are by her and her music is beautiful. I like the messages she tries to bring out through it and her voice is really unique. I'll try to limit it to two songs by each person though, which will be so hard!

2) "Wait" - Maroon 5
I recently started loving Maroon 5, especially their new music from Red Pill Blues. I'm actually loving ALL of it but I picked just a few (Though I love the others just as equally :D)

3) "Plastic Rose" - Maroon 5
Like I said, Maroon 5 is amazing. Their music has changed a lot since I first heard them and I really like their songs!

4) "If You Leave Me Now" - Charlie Puth
I LOVE CHARLIE PUTH. He's amazing and I hope he becomes really BIG in the music industry! This is his newest song and it's kind of different from his other songs and I really liked that.

5) "Attention" - Charlie Puth
I'm starting to tire of this song because I listen to it WAY too much but it's definitely still one of my favorites!

6) "New Rules" - Dua Lipa
This is actually a pretty old song but it just got popular and I really love it! Dua Lipa is a unique singer and her voice is really pretty. This song is addicting!

7) "Young Dumb & Broke" - Khalid
This is a really good song from Khalid, who released his first album ever last year and was highly successful! This song is true and real and I really like it!

8) "Wolves" - Selena Gomez x Marshmello
This song is beautiful and Selena Gomez is a QUEEN. I love her voice and this song is really unique and addicting!

9) "1-800-273-8255" - Logic ft Alessia Cara and Khalid
I love this song SO much! It has a beautiful message against suicide and I really like it. It made me cry and it's so heartbreakingly real.

10) "Let Me Go" - Hailee Steinfeld and Alesso ft Florida Georgia Line & Watt
I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH! It's addicting and I like listening to it whenever I hear it. Hailee Steinfeld is a goddess and her voice is gorgeous!

HONORABLE MENTIONS

"Perfect" - Ed Sheeran ft Beyonce
This is a BEAUTIFUL song both with and without Beyonce. He has both. I really love this song and ED SHEERAN IS AMAZING.

"Colors" - Halsey
I love this song so much and Halsey is amazing as I said before. GO LISTEN TO THIS NOW.

"Don't Say" - The Chainsmokers
I LOVE THE CHAINSMOKERS SO MUCH I CANNOT EVEN

**********

ARTISTS

1) Halsey
As I've now said twice before in this post, Halsey is an amazing singer. She's so provocative and her voice is unique and beautiful.

2) Maroon 5
BEST BAND EVER

3) Charlie Puth
He's going to go places. After Voicenotes comes out, he's going to rise to stardom!

4) The Chainsmokers
Still their biggest fan!

5) Ed Sheeran
I LOVE ED SHEERAN, especially after seeing him in concert!

**********

ALBUMS

1) Red Pill Blues
Maroon 5's best album by far. It's so unique and the songs are so beautiful.

2) Voicenotes
From what we have so far, Charlie Puth's new album is going to be GREAT

3) Hopeless Fountain Kingdom
HALSEY

4) Memories... Do Not Open
THE CHAINSMOKERS ARE THE BEST

**********

THANKS!

Comments

Popular Posts