Trending Music #2

Hey guys! So if you read Trending Music #1, you should know what this post will be about already.

TRENDING MUSIC NOW

I know that most of the music on the last post is still on the charts now, but I will be adding new songs and UPDATED REVIEWS on the same songs as last time. This will be a list of 10 songs, like last time.

Also, if you have an Instagram, my friend and I created a YouTube linked Instagram account. whennewbstrytogame. PLEASE FOLLOW HERE AND ALSO ON YOUTUBE (SAME NAME). Thanks!

Ok...

1. Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
Rating: **

I used to think of this song as a four or five star song, but now that it has been number one on the charts for SO LONG, the radios play it SO MUCH and I am so sick of it now! The song has gotten annoying and it's not my favorite.

2. That's What I Like - Bruno Mars
Rating: ***

I'm okay with this song, but it's definitely not my favorite. I'm sure it will get super annoying in a while, but for now, I'm okay with it, though if I had the option, I wouldn't listen to this song as much as some others.

3. I Don't Wanna Live Forever - Zayn and Taylor Swift
Rating: ****

This song has gotten "old" but since it's still on the charts, number three actually, it plays a lot. I don't necessarily hate it or anything, but after a while, the voices and the song starts to get annoying.

4. I Feel It Coming - The Weeknd
Rating: *

If I could, I would give this song a zero stars, but that would look weird in my format, so I decided against it. I HATE THIS SONG. It is even worse than Starboy, as some of you know that I hate. I basically don't like The Weeknd songs, so... this song is annoying, bad, and annoying, and bad XD

5. Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers
Rating: *****

This is my second favorite song! I LOVE THE CHAINSMOKERS! Definitely my favorite band/singers. They are amazing and this song is just one example of my favorite songs. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

6. Paris - The Chainsmokers
Rating: ****

Would be five stars, since it is the Chainsmokers, but I have listened to it WAY TOO MUCH and I've started to get a little tired of it, but it's still a good song.

7. It Ain't Me - Selena Gomez
Rating: *****

Would be six stars, but it goes against my format. THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG EVER. I'm pretty sure I've listened to this about a million times already, but you know... IT IS AWESOME. I can't believe I found a song that is my fav that isn't by the Chainsmokers, but I really love this song!!

8. Stay - Alessia Cara
Rating: *****

I love this song! Most likely my third favorite song! It's a really good song and it's awesome! I like the beat and Alessia Cara is one of my favorite singers.

9. Mercy - Shawn Mendes
Rating: **

This is not my favorite. I don't really like Shawn Mendes very much. His voice is annoying and this song was definitely not the best by him.

10. Issues - Julia Michaels
Rating: ****

I like this song, but it is probably my fourth favorite. This song has a good beat and I like the singer's voice. It's a pretty good song.

So that's it! Please leave a comment below!!

Comments

Popular Posts