let's do a life update

so I realize that I have been quite inactive on the internet recently. this is mainly due to a lack of time because of school and homework and overall stress. keeping up with this blog, reading and reviewing for iRead and Goodreads, updating on Wattpad and rewriting my novel, while also struggling to keep good grades in school is rough. and this is not to say that I am quitting any of these platforms. I truly do find enjoyment in blogging and writing and definitely reading but I just don't have the time that I used to.

high school is rough. I can tell you that, straight from the heart. we have overloads of homework and studying and next week alone, I have FIVE tests. yes, you heard me right. FIVE important, big tests. and I need to have time to study for those to keep up my grades.

however, I don't want to take time off of blogging and reading and all of that fun stuff for so many reasons. a) it's fun  b) it's my only way of expressing myself online, which is something I've always longed to do  and c) it's my extracurricular. yes, it's an online extracurricular but it still counts for something on college applications to have an online presence, however strong or small it may be.

I am trying to figure out a weekly plan to keep up with everything. I am thinking of posting more on here and on Wattpad (username: malaynaturally). I have not finished a book in SOO long and yes, it's really depressing but there's nothing I can do about it. I just do not have the time to sleep, eat, do homework, and read for pleasure at the same time.

health comes first, kids.

I don't want to over stress myself. So I'm not. I'm going to keep things simple and up to date as best as I can but I don't know if I can make any promises. the weekends are the times when I will definitely be most active because it's the weekend and I have a couple of days of rest and lack of stress, though this weekend I am doing extreme studying for said five tests.

anyways, sorry for the long explanation. basically, I am doing well but I will be posting less and on a more strict schedule :)

follow me on wattpad: user   @malaynaturally

bai

malayna

Comments

Popular Posts