crush quotes (again)

hi guys!
so I know I just updated but why not update some more since I have the time right now?


this is going to be interesting.

we're going to be doing PART TWO of reacting to quotes about crushes.

check out part one here: crush #1

uh. yes. I have liked people before.

do I like somebody not, you ask?

I doN't kNoW


if I repeat some then oh well. no need to tell me.

hah






**************



Image result for crush quotes     yes this is true



Image result for crush quotes  this is also true hah





Image result for crush quotes yes. this is very true. especially texts. those are the most meaningful.



Image result for crush quotesregretfully, somebody's name did.


Image result for crush quoteshonestly the only reason why girls go to school.


Image result for crush quoteshahahahahahahha why is this so true



Image result for crush quotesso I've been in love several times, what's new?


Image result for crush quotesheh


Image result for crush quotesum, if my best friend ever did this to me, they wouldn't be my best friend anymore.




Image result for crush quotesI mean, yes




Image result for crush quotesbut should I. should a magnificent, outstanding, happy, thing be exposed?


Image result for crush quoteshah I love this I can so relate




Image result for crush quotesidk about this one




Image result for crush quotesthat's hilarious but also mortifying at the same time




Image result for crush quoteswhy is this the funniest thing I have ever seen


Image result for crush quotesme everyday



Image result for crush quotesyes.


Image result for crush quotesbut he'd never ask



Image result for crush quoteswhy is this so true?? funny story: my friend told my ex-person-that-I-liked that I liked him and that was a big thing.



************


I know this was super boring and my reactions were really bad. BUT I did sneak his name in there. somewhere. if you found it, comment down below :D





malayna

Comments

Popular Posts