okay, we haven't done this for a while -- spotify playlist #85932859470842

So I kind of maybe forgot that this blog existed.

And because I have no ideas, let's do yet ANOTHER playlist post!!


so.


tell me if the link doesn't work haha




I feel like my music taste has changed a LOT since my last post. Before, I was a pop person 100%, but I am definitely not that girl anymore.

GENRES:
-indie
I've gotten this amazing addiction to indie music. I love everything about it, the simplicity, the uniqueness, the vocals.

-alternative rock/pop
I listen to quite a lot of alternative music

-rock
I am becoming more of a 80s person because of the fact that the 80s truly had the best rock music. I also like modern rock, as well as pop-rock, alternative rock, and everything in between.







SONGS
So I have over 130 songs on my Spotify playlist for this month alone.

I'm gonna take maybe 10 or 15 of them and share them with you because these are songs that you all need to hear. I'm also going to rate them.

These are in no particular order.



1. "Teeth" by 5 Seconds of Summer
it's 5sos, need we say more?

I honestly love this song sooooo much. It's a completely new sound and I'm so excited for the 5SOS IV era because judging from what I've heard so far, it's going to be EPIC.

the lyrics in this song really hit hard

69786863483784927348307914673/10



2. "Checkmate" by Conan Gray
Simple and beautiful
10/10

3. "Underwater" by Cody Simpson
The chorus is what gets me
10/10

4. "Drunk Talk" by Jack Gray
ahhhh the chorus and the verses are so beautiful
10/10

5. "Slow Dance" by AJ Mitchell (ft. Ava Max)
this is my favorite song of the month by far

12/10

6. "All My Friends" by AJ Mitchell
AJ Mitchell is honestly just too good
also I can relate to this song
11/10

7. "Flare Guns" by Quinn XCII, Chelsea Cutler
my friend recommended this to me and I didn't like it at first but it's definitely grown on me
9/10

8. "f*ck, i'm lonely" by Lauv, Anne Marie
Yes, this song has swear words, obviously.
But I love it.
And I can relate to it on a personal level.

9/10

9. "Not Over You" by Conor Maynard
my most pop-ish songs compared to the rest

9/10

10. "Stay With Me" by Jeremy Zucker, ayokay
I love Jeremy Zucker so much and this song is so simple and sweet

9/10

11. "Polygraph Eyes" by Yungblud
idk, do we count this as rap?? hip hop? alternative??
not my usual music but I love the lyrics

8/10

12. "Mars" by Alexander 23
he is liked by Alec Benjamin, therefore I like him
also this song is beautiful

also 5sos loves him too so

9.5/10

13. "Who Am I?" by Why Don't We
ugh I love this song so much and it's such a different sound

10/10

14. "Painkiller" by Ruel
yes, I know it's old and I know he has newer songs, both of which are GODLY, but I really love this particular song

I love him too much

10/10

15. "Nevermind" by Jacob Lee
a bit sad and slow but I love the vocals

8/10

16. "Watch What Happens Next" by Waterparks
if you don't know I stan waterparks
this song is SOOO weird and throws you off at first but it's really grown on me

9/10

17. "Hurts Good" by R5
you can really vibe with it

8/10

18. "Drowning" by Jakob
the high notes are beautiful

10/10

19. "Somebody That You Loved" by Bruno Martini, New Hope Club
I love NHC so much
also this song just really hits hard and I love the first verse

10/10

20. "King of Nothing" by Grayson DeWolfe
all of my songs are a bit depressing but this one is more upbeat

8/10

21. "shut up" by Greyson Chance
God, I love Greyson Chance soooo much
ugh I just love him

10/10

22. "west texas"by Greyson Chance
yes yes yes
my first Greyson Chance song

10/10

23. "timekeeper" by Greyson Chance
beware of swear words
I love this songgg

11/10

24. "hit and run" by Greyson Chance
are you starting to see the trend??

11/10

25. "Shady" by Alexander Stewart
I love this song and I don't even know why

9/10

26. "Deep Down" by Johnny Orlando
I don't care what you say, John can sing
and I love this song bc of JENZIE

10/10

27. "Hills" by Hearts <3
okay so this song is different from my normal music but I love it

9/10

28. "IDWLY" by Johnny Stimson
ugh I love this song so much

10/10

29. "Must Have Been the Wind" by Alec Benjamin
I love Alec beyond reason
I met Alec
and it was the best thing ever


11/10

30. "Plastic Angels" by EBEN
I saw EBEN live and that was it
I was in love

10/10






haha, I said 15 songs
I am mentally laughing right now



there's my favorite songs 

listen to them please



send in songs that you like! I want recommendations!!!


malayna

Comments

Popular Posts