Favorite Authors #1

Hey guys! Today I will be talking about my favorite authors at the moment. Not of all time, ok? This WILL CHANGE, I can promise you that, so please stay tuned for more of these lists, which I will title in sequential order. Please comment down below on who your favorite authors are!

My favorite authors at the time are...
(THESE ARE IN RANDOM ORDER)

1) Cassandra Clare
I JUST LOVE HER. All of her books are amazing and she is a really talented writer.

2) Shannon Messenger
She writes really awesome books, and my favorites are her Keeper of the Lost Cities series, though Let the Sky Fall was also really good. I do plan to finish that series pretty soon though.

3) Kasie West
I am a great fan of her work. I love reading romance, and her books are always about a new romance that's complicated and fun to read about. It's not cliche either, which is something I really enjoy reading.

4) L.M. Montgomery
I've been reading her work since I was about six and her Emily of New Moon series is my favorite. It isn't as popular as the Anne of Green Gables series, which I also love, and I am happy to show off that series.

5) Rainbow Rowell
I don't think I'm going to read any more of her work at the moment, but the ones I have read, such as Eleanor and Park and Fangirl, were really good and bumped her up to be on this list!

6) Nicola Yoon
I've only read one of her books so far (she has two), and I'm reading The Sun is Also a Star as soon as I get it :D I can hardly wait! Everything, Everything, the one I've read so far, is coming out as a movie and I am so excited to see it! Nicola Yoon is a really unique and awesome author that I really like.

7) Jenny Han
Love, love, love her. I want to read all of her books, and I am rereading To All the Boys I've Loved Before by next week. Not sure when I plan to finish, but I do plan to finish that series and then start The Summer I Turned Pretty and finish that series as well.

8) Tamara Ireland Stone
I love her work! She is set to come out with new books next year, I believe, or perhaps the year after, and I can hardly wait! Her books that she has out already are so amazing, and I had the pleasure of meeting her and getting all of my books signed. Definitely one of my faves!

9) Stephenie Meyer
Image result for keep calm and love romance novelsI love her Twilight series, despite what many people say. They were really good, ok? Don't hate on it just because everyone else does ;D I love her work and I started The Host and sadly never finished it. I want to try to finish it again one day, but I'm not sure when.

10) Lisa Greenwald
I'm pretty sure I've read all of her work by now, but if I haven't, it will definitely be on my to-read asap! I love her books; they are mostly all romance and I LOVE MY ROMANCE NOVELS.



Yeah, so that image HAD to be there ;)

Ok, so that's it for today! Please comment your favorite authors! Thanks so much!


IMAGE SOURCE: Keep Calm Studio


Comments

Popular Posts