Favorite Genres #1

Hey guys! Today I am going to be talking about my FAVORITE GENRES of books AND movies! Please comment down below what your favorite genres are!!

Soo... let's get on with the... blog post!! (not video D:)

BOOKS
1) Romance.
I must have some romance in my books!! Romance is so sweet and beautiful to read XD I love it!

2) Fantasy
I love reading fantasy! It's so creative and imaginary but still seems real when you get wrapped into the book.

3) Contemporary/Realistic Fiction
I love reading realistic fiction. Unlike fantasy, it is very real to life and is always fun! Most of the time, they include something serious, such as tragedy or random.

4) Classics
I'm not sure if this counts as a genre, but classics are so different from books nowadays, with old english and different variations of words and sentences. I love it!

MOVIES
1) Romance
2) Fantasy
3) Tragedy
4) Drama
5) Horror

Yeah, so thanks for reading and please comment!

Comments

Popular Posts