New Stuff Concerning Stuff

Yeah, so don't judge the title. I don't really know what to blog about but I really want to update. So...

KAC started a new blog! It's called Trendview, and it's all about trends! Please to be sure to visit that!

I just attended an awards ceremony for a writing contest. I won an Honorable Mention in that.

There is another awards ceremony for a different writing contest in a few weeks. I won First Place AND Honorable Mention for two different stories in that. I'm really excited about that!!

This last Saturday, I volunteered for the American Cancer Society for 12 hours! I know, it was a lot, but it was definitely worth it. I had a lot of fun. They put me in charge of the registration and it was really fun and interesting to meet a lot of new people that were all there for such a good cause!

I volunteer a lot and my goal is at least 50 hours. Technically, I already reached that but the coordinator split my hours in half for some reason... yeah, so I need like 10 more hours, which is definitely going to be done by the end of May or the beginning of June.

I have a lot of books to read...

*City of Glass
*City of Fallen Angels
*City of Lost Souls
*City of Heavenly Fire
*Burn For Burn
*Ashes to Ashes
*The Sun is Also a Star
*A Thousand Pieces of You
*Black City (which I really want to read so bad but I need to finish the rest of my books first!!)

Yeah, my to-read list on Goodreads is like 600 books long :D

I'm in a play and performances are this weekend!! THIS IS SO NERVERACKING!!

I'm also doing a "required" play for class and it's Shakespeare, so you know... hard to remember everything..

I am almost at 20,000 views on my FanFic story, Sophitz Forever, so please go check that out, as well as any of my other stories!! (my profile)..

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

Also, I'm really interested in starting a hashtag. I mean, on my FanFic I literally have my very own hashtag that tons of people have been commenting so...

Comment

#IREADIRANDOM

Yeah..

Ok, if you comment that, you get a shoutout in the next post!!

Thanks!
MIC ;)

Comments

Popular Posts