TV Shows That I Have to Watch/Finish

Hey guys! Today I am posting a list of TV shows that I need to start watching or finish up ASAP. These are TV shows that are either new or old or not even going on anymore. They are all really weird or something that you guys probably don't watch, but it's ok. Please comment down below what your favorite/to watch/current TV shows are!!

1. Glee!
I'm watching Glee at the moment and am almost done with the first season. I know they cut this off and I know that it's super old, but it's SO interesting and I love it! I can't wait to finish it, but there are six seasons so it will take me a while, what with homework, blogging, etc. :D

2. Thirteen Reasons Why
This is a new TV series that is now a trend and I really would like to watch it. It looks super interesting and everyone says it's really good. At the moment, I believe there are only 13 episodes, so I might watch that along with Glee. Not sure yet.

3. The Flash
I have already watched the first two seasons, and the third season is relatively new, and I need to catch up on it ASAP. I like the Flash enough to want to watch more, so I will watch this pretty soon.

Yeah, so short list today, but this was what I have! Thanks for reading!

MIC ;)

Comments

Popular Posts