A Dog's Purpose - Movie Review #1

I've never done a movie review before, so here we go!

Yesterday, I watched A Dog's Purpose in the theatres. It was just beautiful.

#SADDESTMOVIEEVER
#ITMADEMECRY
#SOMETHINGIWOULDDEFINITELYGOSEEAGAIN

Yeah. That basically sums it up.

I cried FIVE times in this movie. Five. And I almost never cry in movies. Ever. Only one movie have I ever actually cried in besides this one.

Hachi.

Always dog movies. Maybe that's why.

This is definitely one of the saddest movies I've ever seen. WHY DID THE DOG HAVE TO DIE? Ethan's life sucked too. I just can't believe it.

I love this movie so much! I would definitely rate it five stars. I'm going to be reading the book pretty soon. Don't know when, but pretty soon. I LOVED IT. BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WORK.

WATCH THIS MOVIE RIGHT NOW.

Comments

Popular Posts