What Am I Reading??

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while. I've been under the weather and I haven't been on my computer much lately. Or my phone. Or anything electronic.

I am reading so many books (or plan to). Those will also be on this list. I will just be naming the ones that are sitting right next to me, not any in the future future :)

HERE WE GO!


CURRENTLY READING

Doomed by Tracy Deebs
Walk On Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson

GOING TO READ ASAP

The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
PS I Like You by Kasie West
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
The Boys Who Challenged Hitler by Phillip Hoose
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass
Surrounded by Sharks by Michael Northrop

Thanks for reading! Please comment on what you guys are reading now and next!

Thanks, MIC ;)

Comments

Popular Posts