New Reading Challenge on Goodreads!

As some of you may know, I am an active Goodreads member, and I finished my 2016 reading challenge of a 100 books and surpassed it by reading 109 in eight months.

It's a new year, people! So now I am going to read 210 books in one year! If I can't make it, then I can't make it, and I can very easily change it back to a smaller number, thankfully. If I pass it, life will be amazing!

210 seems like a lot, but I think I can do it if I just try. I just need to read more than I normally do, which won't be too hard, and try to read different books (shorter, longer, different genres). I want to stick to a new style of genres this year.

My reading goals for 2017:

*I want to read more historical fiction. By a lot.
*I want to read more nonfiction. Maybe just a little bit more. :)
*I want to read more dystopian. By a lot.
*I want to read more contemporary. By a lot.
*I want to read more classics. TOTALLY
*I want to read less fantasy. By just a little.
*I want to read less short books. By only a little bit. Short books are really fun most of the time, despite their length.
*I want to read more of the new YA hit books. BY A TON
*I want to read more stand-alones instead of series. BY A TON

So there are my goals. Most of them are not specific, so will probably be filled and achieved. :)

Thanks for reading! MIC ;)

PS Comment below on what your goals are this year!

Comments

Popular Posts