Movies I Want to See ASAP #1

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating in forever, but I am today :) I am going to create a list of the movies I want to see that are being released sometime this year.

*The Space Between Us 
It looks AMAZING

*Beauty and the Beast
Always has been my favorite Disney movie, and a live-action version is bound to be either terrible or wonderful. I'm hoping for the latter.

*A Dog's Purpose
Looks so sad, but also inspirational :)

*Wonder
Can you believe they're making a movie???? I mean, how cool is that?

*Despicable Me 3
Not something that I 100% want to see, but I suppose I should go see it just to finish off the series. Maybe not in the theaters...

*Cars 3
There hasn't exactly been a trailer yet. but I loved Cars 2.

*The Emoji Movie
Looks so cute and hilarious.

*Pitch Perfect 3
Loved the first two, so you know...got to finish it up!

So here it is...thanks for reading!

MIC ;)

Comments

  1. I really want to see all the movies you put down n(and more)! I really want to see the new Star Wars movie coming out in December (who doesn't?! Big fan of Star Wars) and the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie (love the series)! Overall Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts