Beta Reader

So hey guys! For all of you who don't read my FanFiction, I just became a beta reader! For those of you who don't know what that is, you basically read other people's stories before they are published and help them edit it and make it the best it can be!

You have to meet certain requirements to be a beta reader, and I'm so happy I finally qualified! I've already gotten two requests within one day, but I can handle more. So if you are interested in having me beta you, please tell me in the comments below or PM message me on FanFiction.net.

Lastly, I am going to be creating a Gmail account entirely for beta reading so I can edit through Google Docs. I don't know the address yet, but I will post it here when I create it for any of you who want me to beta. Please do not email me there unless it is for a beta request.

Thanks so much!

Comments

Popular Posts