FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL EVE

Hey. So tomorrow I start school.

Yeah, I know. Tomorrow is Tuesday. But that's how our school works.

ANYWAYS, lemme walk y'all through what I did today to get ready for school.

**********

1) I got my First-Day-of-School outfit ready. And remember my last post about WEB day? Well, we have to wear those BRIGHT BLUE AND PINK shirts on the first day of school. There goes my cute first day of school outfit.

2) I packed my backpack. Yeah, the pink-grey one is mine, courtesy to my AUNT and UNCLE for buying it for me.

THE NORTH FACE IS LIT



3) I decorated my binder. Basically, I got a white binder from Staples and I got a piece of printer paper and decorated it with striped and zig zags. Yeah.

4) I wrote down my schedule. Yeah, I don't feel like getting lost. 

5) I checked IG to see if I have a class with anyone else. Turns out, I have a class with lots of people (Both good and bad)

***********

Yeah, so wish me luck for tomorrow. EIGHTH GRADE. :D

Malayna


Comments

Popular Posts