GOOGLING MYSELF

Hey, guys! So a little while ago, I Googled myself so I thought it would be fun to see what showed up!

**********

SEARCH TERM: "Malayna Chang"

WHAT SHOWED UP:

*My website (AWW YAY) WRITING MEANS INSPIRATION
*My YouTube
*iRead (AWW YAY) iRead
*A school play cast list
*My school's award winners (not to brag :D)
*Gameview (AWW YAY) Gameview
*A hair stylist?!?! (She had the same first name and her FB page showed up)
*ALMA Music Academy (Where I took music lessons for years)
*A newspaper article for a writing award I won (FRONT PAGE)
*One of those Google forums that I posted on when I had a problem with this blog
*Another writing contest award (FIRST PLACE)
*iWrite (AWW YAY) iWrite
*Another newspaper page
*My Pinterest (Go follow me)

Do you want to know what's sad? iRandom never showed up 😩😧😱😲


SEARCH TERM: malaynamonkey2004

WHAT SHOWED UP:

*MY FANFICTION
*My Pinterest
*My Goodreads (GO FRIEND ME)
*iRandom (AWW YAY)


**********

So yeah! I didn't find anything too interesting but at least I showed up :D Thanks for reading and comment and subscribe!

Comments

Popular Posts