Um So Hi

Hi again.

I know I haven't been blogging in FOREVER.

I started school last week and yeah.

It's been CRAZY.

Already, I'm in the school musical, am a part of a lot of classes, have new friends, etc...

Here are my classes...

CORE
-English
-History

I love Core. Core is definitely one of my favorite subjects, mainly because of the English. If you guys didn't know, English is one of my favorite subjects because I love to read and write. History is pretty amazing too so Core is AWESOME. Right now, we're studying for a states and capitals test and I actually learned them all from playing games. GAMES HELP At first, I got like a 64% (and that was the highest score in the class- we only got five minutes though...- it was a pretest- it wasn't graded) but now I can get at least a 90 if not more.

I'll keep y'all updated for when the actual test comes, which is one week.


FRENCH 1B

French is pretty cool. We're mostly just doing review from French 1A from last year but we just started a project on the regions and capitals of France. As if the states and capitals weren't enough! Anyways, French is really fun and a lot of my friends are in it :D


PE

MEH. I don't like PE, mostly because I suck. Right now, we're doing practice for fitness tests. So far, the only thing I can pass is Sit and Reach which is fitness.


MATH

I'm in honors math and take ninth grade math even though I'm in eighth grade. Right now, we're working on some algebra. ALGEBRA... UGHHH IT IS SO CONFUSING WITH ALL OF THE X AND Y AND NEGATIVES


SCIENCE

We have done some experiments and we're building some fan cars, which is preeeety cool. It's also super fun and I can't wait to finish it!


PUBLIC SPEAKING AND DEBATE

Ah. The second most dreaded class after PE. The teacher is AMAY-ZING but the class is nervewracking. I HATE PUBLIC SPEAKING but I was basically forced to take it. Also, there are basically no other eighth graders in the class so I have like no friends there. UGH We're doing a speech related to three things. Mine is three things you should never say or do to Santa Claus. Yes, SANTA CLAUS. We also had to make a commercial. I did it on my WATER BOTTLE. And we got to whack the table with a stick and rant. THAT WAS AMAZING


So yeah. Those are my classes and they're pretty cool.

I also auditioned for our school musical. Not releasing what I got but I'm excited!

(PSSST Being excited doesn't mean I'm a lead. Doesn't mean I'm ensemble. Well it does mean one of those. YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHICH)

MWAHAHAHA

Tomorrow the weather is supposed to hit 115 degrees Fahrenheit so we get a minimum day! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

After that, we have three-day-weekend because of Labor Day! YAYAYAYAYAY

SO yeah. That's my amazing life.

READ WRITE BLOG CONQUER

#teenreader
#teenwriter
#teen

MALAYNA

Comments

  1. Wow, you get a public speaking class? I didn't have that. Promise that the class would help with getting leads in plays, though. (Algebra is hard, but it gets easier, I promise.) Next year in high school be sure to take honors or you'll be the only 9th grader in a class of 10th... I made that mistake last year. Yea, fitness tests are awful. Especially the Pacer. I can run fast, but the turning around part totally kills. 115 DEGREES??? God, I will never complain with weather again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts