WEB DAY

So today I participated in our school's WEB day.

WEB stands for "Where Everybody Belongs" and is a day when the eighth graders at a middle school help to get to know and welcome the sixth graders to the school.

So I decided to join the program because WHY NOT? I mean, I would love to help people feel more welcome and prevent kids from getting lost on the first day of school (like me).

Lemme just say...

We had RANDOM partners. So basically a computer did it for us. I got partnered with a DUDE.

ANYWAYS, we originally were supposed to have ten kids (five girls and five boys) but one of them (a boy) didn't show up. So we ended up with nine kids.

Oh, and on Monday and Tuesday, we woke up at like 7 AM to train for this.

So we used our training today.

Or I would have.

IF PEOPLE WEREN'T SO ANNOYING.

Okay, so the four boys all went to the same school before so they all knew each other and were those obnoxious boys that cause trouble and wreak havoc in class. They kept talking, they wouldn't pay attention or SIT DOWN for that matter, they were annoying, they were loud, and they got themselves locked out.

When they get lost on the first day of school, I'll be laughing at them. On the inside. Maybe on the outside.

AT ONE POINT, THE BOYS (INCLUDING MY WEB PARTNER) WERE THROWING SHOES AT EACH OTHER.

All of the girls were just... there. Not talking, just sitting and being ANGELS compared to the boys.

I am not trying to be sexist but honestly, why don't the boys ever SHUT UP?

Okay, so now that that rant is out, lemme say, I never want to do that again. Most of it was okay, but the boys definitely dampened the day.

BYE! :D

Malayna

Comments

Popular Posts