VACATION

SO I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING LATELY

AND I AM VERY SORRY

BUT I HAVE AN EXCUSE

I WAS ON VACATION!!!

**********

So I went to Las Vegas, despite the fact that I'm not of age to do anything that you're really supposed to do in Vegas...

IT WAS ACTUALLY REALLY FUN

So what did I do??

On Thursday, when I arrived, we really just got settled and nothing else... We had some dinner and then went to sleep.

On Friday, we went to Stratosphere, but there was a THUNDERSTORM meaning that we couldn't ride on those big rides at the very top. We also had gelato, sushi, and we ended up going to Circus Circus Adventuredome and riding on all of those amazing things that weren't very scary. Oh, and I almost forgot the best part. We went to the ED SHEERAN CONCERT which was AMAZING AND DEF my favorite part of the whole trip! He was much better live and it was just so fun.

On Saturday, we took a van ride to the Grand Canyon that took over three hours one way and over three hours back. The Grand Canyon was GORGEOUS and pictures couldn't capture it. We watched a ton of videos and a really non-educational comedy coming back...

On Sunday, we went to the Paris Hotel pool which was actually really gorgeous and shallow. I HATE DEEP POOLS. We then headed back to Circus Circus and stayed in the arcade, wasted a ton of money, won a lot of tickets, got prizes, and had a ton of fun playing this game where you throw a ball at a clown (SO MUCH ARM MUSCLE PAIN THE NEXT DAY THOUGH). 

On Monday, we went to New York New York, played in that arcade, went back to Paris, checked out, took a taxi to the airport and waited there for like four hours because our flight was delayed and made it back here finally.

YEAH SO THAT WAS SO FUN!!!

That was so amazing and I hope to get back to vacation soon.

**********

Okay, so that was it! I plan to be blogging normally again :D Thanks!
Malayna

Comments

Popular Posts