Lies Kids Hear From Parents

All parents want to protect their kids! And sometimes, they have to lie to do it. Or maybe they just didn't know...

Anyways, today I am going to talking about lies that parents tell their kids!

PS I got this idea from Reaction Time


  • Sitting too close to the TV will ruin your eyes.

I have heard this SO many times, and now I found out it was a lie. What is this life?? Apparently, it helps to improve focus.


  • You will get night vision by eating carrots
Well, guys, it was a lie! I have never heard this before in my LIFE, but I do know that carrots are supposed to improve your normal vision... That part is true 

  • The white part of a watermelon is sour, so don't eat it.
. I have never heard of this in my life. I have heard not to eat the white part, but I always did. :D 

  • Swallowed gum will stay in your stomach for seven years.
Nope, not true. It'll digest.

  • Drinking coffee stunts your growth.
Everyone says that to me, but I still love coffee. Yes, it does make you hyper, but no, it does not stunt your growth. WHAT A RELIEF

  • Don't swim after eating.
I read a book with this and I researched it and yes, it is a lie. It doesn't affect anything...

  • Eating fruit seeds will cause trees to grow in your stomach.
I always heard this but I never believed it. So... I always ate the seeds.

  • Don't make a sour face. It'll stay like that forever.
No, I never believed that. Yes, I did hear that, but I always make a sour face :D

  • Your eyes will fall out if you sneeze with your eyes open.
Isn't it basically impossible to keep your eyes open when you sneeze?

  • Cracking your knuckles gives you arthritis.
NO, IT DOES NOT. I CRACK MY KNUCKLES ALL THE TIME AND IT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING AND I FEEL PROUD :D JK, but it seriously doesn't give you arthritis.

OK, that's it! Respect your parents, however many false facts they have told you :D


Comments

Popular Posts