Wonder Woman: Movie Review

WONDER WOMAN MOVIE REVIEW

Hey, guys! Today I am going to be talking about my feelings of the new movie, Wonder Woman.

I saw this movie with a "friend" of sorts on Friday, opening night. It was crowded and I saw a lot of people from school which was kind of strange...

Anyways, I really enjoyed this movie. It was actually pretty good. I expected it to be a 6/10 at best, but my final rating is a 9/10. Here's why it wasn't a 10.

SPOILERS

CHRIS PINE DIED. NOOOOOOOOOO. HE CANNOT DIE HE JUST CANNOT JUST NO. That literally ruined the whole movie for me!! He was such a good character and he just finally admitted his feelings for Diana and then he just dies. Wow. That literally brought my rating down by .5.

Next, there really wasn't enough romance in there. I do know this wasn't a romance, ok? I'm just weird. There goes the next .5.

Ok, now the rest of the movie.

My favorite scene: when they were on the boat and they had that really awkward conversation... OR the scene in which she goes through the no-man's zone with that AWESOME GIRL POWER.

My favorite element: GIRL POWER. YAS FINALLY A MOVIE WITH SOME GIRL POWER.

My favorite character: Diana, obviously.

I really liked this movie because it related to a novel I am writing. It perfectly captured what I am always trying to write when it comes to the training in the beginning.

I really enjoyed watching this movie. I hope to see a sequel!!

Malayna

Comments

Popular Posts