MEME REACT #1

Hey guys! So I'm bored, and I have nothing to do, so today I am going to be reacting to some funny, cute, or dumb memes that I have found from Pinterest or the Internet :D Hope you guys enjoy!!


20 Funny Police Memes: ... This one is just funny and also just sad. Is your phone REALLY that important? DO YOU NOT SEE WHERE IT HAS GOTTEN YOU????

If Gracie could have escaped those 6 weeks in daycare this would have been her!: ... KIDS. DAYCARE is seriously all they dread. Wow. Meet school. And LIFE.

This is soo accurate but i mange to stumble over something and have to hide: ...lols. HAHA parents are sometimes just so loud in the morning. Not mine though :D XD HAHAHA

34 Funny Pictures Of Pictures: ... OMG XD Men are mean, women are jealous... kids are honest! :D

Next time the teacher asks you why do I hear people talking because you have ears!: ... OOH ROASTED!!! I want to say this to a teacher, but I don't want to get in trouble, cause I'm a good person XD

... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF YOU GOT THE REFERENCE!!! That's just funny. Get wrecked!

... YASS WHY IS THIS SO REAL??? AND SO TRUE? My friends and I have the weirdest conversations...

I really hope it was a fellow 9gagger - 9GAG... THAT IS SO CREEPY... and HILARIOUS. HAHAHAHA!

...I think she wasn't hired.

... This is really funny... But I'm not that addicted to my phone/computer... So I KNOW MY SURROUNDINGS :D

37 Funny Pictures You're Going To Love: ... This isn't really a meme, but I just love it. In my life, everything has a process and one little thing starts everything. I CAN SO RELATE!! Like look: if you hit me, I will get a concussion. Then you will get sued. You will become broke. Then you will become homeless. Then you will catch some sort of disease. Then you shall die.
I once said that to a friend after she threatened to hit me when I stole her ice cream. I told you, the earlier meme is so true. Me and my friends are weird peoples.

Monday Memes: Let It Go - My No-Guilt Life














... GRUMPY CAT. WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO MEAN?


...I would understand this if it wasn't cake. I hate cake, ok? But if it was like ice cream, yup it definitely makes sense!!

OK, I AM GOING TO END THIS. PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE!!!! THANKS!

Comments

  1. This was soo cute and funny!!! Please do more. I read all of them BTW!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts