What's On My PHONE?? 1st Edition

Yeah, so the title says it all! Today's post is going to be about what's on my phone and what my top 3 favorite apps are!! Thanks! Hope you enjoy!

**********

I have a Rose Gold iPhone SE if any of you wanted to know. I have a pink and white case and a pink/purple sparkle popsocket.

**********

So when you turn on my phone and see the lock screen, you see the time *5:20 PM* It is Thursday, June 8th right now... Comment what day you're on in your country!

**********

When you open the phone, you first see what's on my "dock" of my phone. (IS IT CALLED A DOCK??) You first see the "Phone" (duh) and then the "Safari" app. This I really don't use, so I don't know why it's down there... Anyways, next, I have my "Messages" since I text a lot, and last I have my "Mail" because I do check my email a lot daily and I get some really important emails, as well as FanFiction reviews, comments from you guys, or whatever else!

**********

Now, on the first screen of my phone, I have the "Contacts." I have 77 MAIN contacts, for those of you who wanted to know... I also have secondary contacts, but I have no idea how many there is...

Next, I have my "Calendar" app, which I really need to start using more often. I rarely ever use it, except to remember birthdays or any really IMPORTANT events in my life that I know I am going to forget :D

Next, I have my "Photos" app, where I can see all of my photos, and then I have the "Camera" where I take the photos (obviously).

After that, I have the "Weather" app, which I hardly ever use, but don't delete because sometimes it comes in handy when choosing what outfit to wear for the day or whatever...

Then I have the "Clock" which I love for setting reading timers... Otherwise, I would read for WAY too long :D

Then I have the "Maps," which I don't think I have ever used in my LIFE.

Then I have "Wallet" which I also have never used... *sigh* I wonder why I have all of these unused apps sitting on my phone.

Ok, after that, I have my "Notes", which I LOVE! I have only 18 notes because I never have my phone... but when I do use it, I love this app! I use it to remember books, songs, or clothes that I want, as well as movies I want to see one day as well as games to get. I also have one filled with Personality Test answers... *sigh again* what do I do with my life? (= I also have random drawings there as well.

After that, I have the "Reminders" app, which I hardly ever use and should really START using more often. The only thing I currently have is "Change Wallpaper" which is set to remind me monthly because I change my phone's wallpaper on the home screen and the lock screen monthly :D Currently, the lock screen is this strange squirrel and the home screen is a really artsy photo of a landscape I took.

After "Reminders," I have the "App Store," which I obviously use a lot!! I use this constantly and I love seeing what's new or featured or on the charts.

Next, I have "iBooks", which I honestly did not know existed until RIGHT NOW :D Umm, I don't know why it's there. Maybe one day I'll buy books...

After that, I have the "Settings" app, which I actually use a lot. When I'm bored, I constantly am changing my iPhone's settings, such as changing font size or finding some new feature. I also use this to turn on or off my Cellular Data or Wifi.

Lastly, I have the "FaceTime" app, which I sometimes use instead of calling my friends. I don't really use this as much, which is probably why it is last.

Yeah, so that was my first page! It's filled with the automatically downloaded apps that Apple gives you... so it's a boring part.

**********

Now to the fun stuff!!

**********

On my second page of my iPhone, I have all of my games, music, or other apps, such as social medias or photoshop.

First, I have my "Calculator" which I use a LOT. It comes in super handy a lot and it made it to the glorious second page!!

Next, I have my first folder... Is it called a folder? Well, whatever, that's what I call it. Ok, my first folder is called "Useless Apps" and I have four apps... I have the "Compass" which I have never used but still keep just in case I get lost :D Then I have the "Voice Memos" which I have used a little bit more than my other useless apps. Then I have the "Find iPhone" app, and I really don't know what to use it for or what it does so... Lastly, I have this app called "iXpand Sync" and it has something to do with clearing storage that I should really start using...

Ok, my next folder is my "Music" folder with a musical note emoji :D In there, I obviously have my "Music" app, as well as my "iTunes" app, where I download all of my music. Sometimes I have the "Spotify" app, but right now, it's uninstalled because it took up too much space )=

My next folder is my "Games" folder and I have a TON of games :D First, I have "Color Switch" which is actually really frustrating. Then I have "Piano Tiles 2" which is one of the most popular games... Then I have "Bejeweled Blitz" and "Small Street," both of which are fun to pass the time with. Then I have "Cooking Fever" and "4 Pics 1 Word" which is actually pretty fun. Then I have "Crossy Road," "White Piano Tiles 4,"  and "Episode" which I am pretty addicted to. Then I have "Panda Pop" and "Charades" which is what I use for parties.

My next folder is called "Social" with three Sunglasses? emojis. I don't have any social media basically, but here goes. I have "Instagram" but I don't have a personal account, which is kind of depressing. Then I have "Smule Sing!" which is my FAVORITE! You sing with other people around the world! Then I have "Goodreads" which doesn't really count as 'social' but I just put it in there because there isn't anywhere else to put it :D

Then I have the "Education" app with a pencil and paper emoji. I have "Four Letters" which is highly addicting to word freaks like me. I also have "2048" which is actually popular around the boys in my school which is strange. Yes, I have gotten the 2048 key multiple times. Then I have "Drive" and "Docs" where I can see and edit my documents for school or personal use. Then I have "SchoolLoop" which is our school's way to show us grades and assign homework. Then I have "Fight List" and "Trivia Crack" which is basically trivia against other people around the world.

Last, but definitely not least, I have my "Health" folder. I have the "Health" app, which I don't really record anything on, but I keep because it won't let me delete it. Then I have the "SWORKIT" app, which I LOVE for working out. You can create custom workouts for any part of your body and it really works!

**********

Here are my top three favorite apps! FINALLY :D

1. Smule Sing!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT <3 Sing to all of your favorite songs with other people around the world, as well as the ACTUAL singers!!!

2. Episode
I love playing this game. Read and choose your own stories, as well as creating your own!!

3. Instagram
Despite not having Instagram for myself, I LOVE photoshop. If you guys don't know, I love photography and am interested in pursuing it further...

HONORABLE MENTION. SWORKIT.
I enjoy being able to build muscle in a fun and easy way while listening to my favorite music!

I think that was my LONGEST POST EVER XD Thanks for reading and comment down below what you thought!!

PS It is now *5:52 PM* I WORKED FOREVER ON THIS :D

Comments

Popular Posts