NEW FANFICTION STORY: The Diaries of Teddy Kent

I just started a new FanFiction story last week, and it has not been widely successful, as it is based on Emily of New Moon by LM Montgomery, which is not the most popular series.

Here are the links to my reviews of the books via iRead... STAY TUNED FOR NEW REVIEWS ASAP as I am rereading the series YET AGAIN. I think it's the tenth time? NOT AN EXAGGERATION

On second thought, I'll post those here next time I post a new review because the old ones were TERRIBLE no joke.

So when that is up I will put that here, but here is a short summary.

My story is a diary of Teddy Kent, Emily's childhood sweetheart, and also Emily's future husband. It shows his point of view through all three books.

OK PLEASE GO CHECK THE STORY OUT NOW :D

The Diaries of Teddy Kent

Thanks!!!

Malayna :D

Comments

Popular Posts