20 Funny Quotes That Only Teenagers Will Understand

Hey, guys! Today I'm going to be reacting to funny quotes that only teenagers will understand, so let's get started!

**********

Reading Quotes For Teenagers. QuotesGramWell, that is the best thing I've heard all day. SO TRUE

**********
Funny Stuffs :) / HAHA ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring teenager posts, quotes, teenage posts, words, funny, text, saying and phraseThat is very true. I mean, I'm not always that third friend, but when I am it sucks. And I always feel bad for the person who it when I am not.

**********

True except that crazy person wouldn't be a person. It would be tacosYup. All of those are very true.

**********

Things Teens do and Quotes from different stuffies. We post everything you can relate to in your...Well, no. I can't really relate because I always just finish it. But I can understand it.

**********
Welll.... it's completely normal.... no nope I can't I call it disrespectful explaining and I can't...Yeah, like seriously. We need to explain the facts. That is not talking back. Because we are right.

**********

This is quite possibly the worse problem to have!! lol this is not just a teen problem... I have been living with this for ever!! and still suffering! hahaHaha, this is hilarious. That is SO true though. It's like "OOOH, I know this song" in the car and you start screaming the lyrics... But then in class you're like "WHAT?" when you read question #1. Maybe they should make some songs to learn...

**********

Things Teens do and Quotes from different stuffies. We post everything you can relate to in your...YEESSS. I'm like these leggings are black but this shirt is black and it's not the same SHADE??!

**********

Wow. If anyone working at Famous Dave's is reading this, remember it!Yeah! I'm like, do you want me to lick the plate for you??!

**********

TEENAGER Post School | Teen Post Funny Pictures Quotes Photos Images - quote quotes teen ...I'm a nerdy type of girl, but this makes so much sense. I mean, there are much easier ways to learn the stuff we learn.

**********

teenager quotes. Especially when you are not the only one in your class with your name, and so the teachers not even really calling on you!When you play games in class and zone out and then you hear your name. I look up and my heart is beating LIKE CRAZY.

**********

Every Teenagers - Relatable Teenage Quotes <<< hehe "I like your face" that's perfect.<---OMG hahahaha if someone told that to me I'd be like "I ship us" and then maybe I'd change my mind idk it depends on who they are. If Harry Styles said that I'd be like "MARRY ME" but if like....Justin Bieber said that, I'd probably punch him. (Sorry beliebers D:)Wow. I never really knew that.

**********

how am I to make life choices teenager postTHIS IS SO TRUE. "What comes after u?" "ummm.... *MENTALLY RUNS THROUGH ENTIRE ALPHABET OR SINGS OUT LOUD* V?"

**********

only if you are sadly out of shape or at Poulsbo when they make you do the downward facing dog for an extended period of time especially when not every onehas to do it and the people running bye are staring at your butt...Yup. That is too true, especially for incredibly unathletic me.

**********

Awkward moment, this happens at my bff's house sometimes, although, it does seem like we're drifting apart...Yeah, they're like "XXX WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT FOR?" and I'm like crossing my legs and cracking my knuckles casually in the corner.

**********

me every day in pilatesMy crush in 8 words.

**********

I get so annoyed when I have to repeat myself over and over again. HAHASO TRUE I CANNOT EVEN.

**********

So Relatable - Funny GIFs, Relatable GIFs & QuotesYup. Yup. Yup. I always thought I was the only one.

**********

and then theres me, who would LOVE to be in the hunger games...am i the only one??Yup. Yeah, I'm good too.

**********

Teenager Posts ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring teenager posts, quotes, teen post, words, funny, text, phrase and sayingEspecially in front of your incredibly athletic crush.

**********

Yaaassssss so true!!!!Ah, the trials and tribulations of skinny jeans.

**********

So yeah! Comment down below if any of you could relate or if you want more! Thanks so much!

Malayna

Comments

  1. Laughed out loud at eating the plate... Also there are songs for learning, there is a periodic table song that I really love. (Yea, it sucks. I can never fall asleep at night because I can't stop the songs playing in my head)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts