My Favorite Words!

Here is the compilation of my top 5 favorite words! Hope you enjoy and comment YOUR favorite words :D

I know some people who can guess the first one :D

**********

5. Amazing
You guys should already know that 'amazing' is one of my favorite words. I always use it in my reviews because there is nothing else that describes what I am trying to say.

4. Cliche
I don't enjoy reading cliche novels but watching cliche, and not to mention cheesy, movies and saying the word cliche makes me happy :D (I KNOW there is an accent on the 'e' but Blogger is not letting me add it)

3. Gorgeous
I love the word gorgeous. It's so pretty and is the best for describing simply GORGEOUS things.

2. Perfection
I love the word 'perfection.' It perfectly describes what I want everything in my life to look like :D

1. LEGIT
'Legit' is my new favorite word. I legit started saying it two days ago but you guys should legit see that word popping up in all of my blogs and my FanFiction, not to mention my Goodreads. My sister was saying that a lot and then I legit started saying it. 'Legitimately' is a good word too.

**********

So that's it! Hope you enjoyed and please read some more posts!

Malayna

Also, if you are here from Goodreads or FanFiction "HI!"

Comments

Popular Posts