Happy Fourth of July + What Did I/Am I Doing Today??

Hey, guys! I wanted to wish you Americans a happy Independence Day!!

Okay, so what did I do for my Fourth?

I participated in a parade. A friend invited me on to be a part of a karate float, despite the fact that I would never last in karate, and I threw candy with my little sister. This is actually kind of a tradition and this was our fourth year doing this, though this year we were on a different float. For the past years, we have been a part of our music teacher's float, but seeing as we quit, that was a problem.

Anyways, we bought THIRTY pounds of candy and a TON of fortune cookies, but by the end, we have completely run out! That was the saddest thing EVER because I had to look at all of the faces of the kids at the end of the parade that had no candy because by then, everybody had run out!

Afterward, we cleaned up and walked over to an entertainment area, where they had booths and fun things to do. I had some ice cream (cookies n cream) and we hung out there with some friends for a while.

Then I left and went to a friend's house and hung out there for a while. We just drew, did some crafts, and surfed the 'net. Now, I am waiting until it's dark to go see some fireworks that is also a traditional place.

So! My Fourth of July is going pretty well!

HBU??? Leave how your day went in the comments below! Thanks so much and have a very happy Fourth!!

Malayna Chang

Comments

Popular Posts