My Favorite Music 7/6/17

Hello, all!

I was looking through all of my posts and I was completely surprised to realize that I have never done a "My Favorite Music" post! I've only ever done my thoughts on Trending Music, which you can view here and here. I will be doing another one of those pretty soon, but at the moment, I think I should do what I like :D

I HAVE shown my Faves playlist on Spotify, but this is a much more condensed list :D

**********

THESE ARE IN ORDER, contrary to my past FAVORITE things posts :D

1) "I'm the One" - DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne

I love this song! I got into this song when I was browsing through the top 100 a LONG time ago and it was number one. This was BEFORE "Despacito" came out :D This song is definitely fun to listen to, though there are some suggestive words and language *rolls eyes* I thoroughly enjoy this song and it's definitely my favorite at the momo.

2) "Down" - Fifth Harmony ft. Gucci Mane

This is a "new" song and it's the first Fifth Harmony song that doesn't have Camila Cabello in it. However, Camila released her own single... You'll see that later in the list :D "Down" is just a normal Fifth Harmony song, with the beat, the lyrics, and the rap ;D I really love this song and hope it becomes more popular.

3) "Bad Liar" - Selena Gomez

I mean, honestly, I really only love the song because I love Selgo, but this song has a really good message. Watch the music vid and you'll see what I am talking about. This song has a lot of stuff going on in it and it isn't bad.

4) "Heavy" - Linkin Park, Kiiara

I love this song! I know, I know, it's not popular anymore, but it's one of my favorites :D It's really good and I like how it's short.

5) "Crying in the Club" - Camila Cabello

I really enjoy this song because it's so different from general Fifth Harmony songs and her new single away from the band is really good. I really love the song and the music is really pretty.

**********

I would go on and on forever but I have to stop now because no one will want to read anymore XD

Thanks for reading and comment YOUR favorite music below!

Malayna Chang

Comments

Popular Posts