Spiderman: Homecoming - RECOMMENDATION

Hola, fam!

Okay, that was a weird opening.

Hi, guys!

Today I have a movie recommendation for you all...

And it's not what I normally like...

SPIDERMAN: HOMECOMING

I saw this last Friday, opening night, and absolutely loved it. I'm not one for MARVEL or superheroes or anything like that. But this one was good for some different reasons...

1) HILARIOUS

This movie had so many of those humorous jokes that made everyone in the theatre shriek with laughter. It was just so funny and the way it was wrapped into the movie was cool.

2) AGE GROUP

This movie featured high-schoolers which is unlike most other MARVEL movies. I liked how they made them resemble real high-schoolers while Peter is Spiderman at the same time.

Yeah. I know there are other reasons but I can't think of them + I want you guys to go see it!

So go. Bye.

Malayna :D
Image result for spiderman homecoming

Comments

Popular Posts