THIRTEEN REASONS WHY - EPISODE TWO REVIEW

SO WHAT IS UP???

Today I am posting my review of the SECOND 13 Reasons Why episode! Only 11 more to go!

Anyways, the rating: (As always ignore the space)
Image result for 4.5 stars

OKAY, so the reason I dropped it .5 stars is because...

The tapes weren't a big thing in this episode. And isn't that the point? Also, we meet Jessica and Jessica was nothing like I thought she was going to be. She was sarcastic and not really a good friend and she was a jerk when she went to the movies on a day when Hannah wasn't supposed to be working...

LIKE WHAT?

Also, my image of Justin Foley was ruined in this episode. He cut class, drank, and played video games all day long? And he was a jerk to his girlfriend, Jessica, who I did feel really bad for when she came out as his cheerleader and he wasn't even there. That's pretty embarrassing...

Also, they hinted that Clay had some "issue" and that his part is the most important. It was taking a while and Justin was shown as possibly losing a scholarship if Clay listened... ?? I suppose I have to watch more to figure that all out.

I STILL LOVED THE SCENES WITH HANNAH! Watching her scenes was definitely the best parts...


OKAY SO THAT IS ALL. IMMA WATCH THE THIRD EPISODE NOW :D

Malayna

Comments

Popular Posts