FanFiction TUTORIAL

This is for people who have been asking me questions on FanFiction. I know the website is very hard to navigate so I decided to upload this tutorial for those of you who are still confused...

OKAY so moving on...

IF YOU DO NOT WRITE FF THEN YOU CAN READ ANOTHER POST :D

**********

PS THIS POST TOOK ME FOREVER

**********

1) Create an account.

Well, obviously you have to create an account.


**********

2) WRITE YOUR STORY

Duh. I write it on Google Docs and I think that using a word processor like that is safer than straight-out typing on the website because after a certain number of days, the documents that you save on FF is deleted.


**********

3) Upload it to FanFiction.net

The way I do this is by copy-and-paste. I copy and paste the whole document and then bring it to the Doc Manager in FanFiction.net

PS To get to the Doc Manager, navigate your mouse to the "Publish" bar and then click on the Doc Manager.


**********

4) If this is the first chapter, create a new story. Don't forget to accept the guidelines.



SELECT YOUR CATEGORY BY CHOOSING WHAT YOU ARE WRITING ABOUT (i.e. If I was writing a Harry Potter story based on the books, I would choose Books and then Harry Potter.)

Then fill out the blanks.

**********

5) VOILA. Wait for people to read and review, as well as follow and favorite!

So yeah, thanks for reading! I will also be uploading this to my FF profile XD Thanks so much!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts