SIX FLAGS DISCOVERY KINGDOM RIDE REVIEWS!!!

HOLA! Yesterday, I went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and rode on everything for the first time!

IT WAS AMAZING AND VERY FUN!!!

Here are my reviews on all the rides I rode on!!

***I didn't ride on Medusa, V2 Vertical Velocity, and Demon Chaos Coaster for reasons of my own***

**********

THE JOKER

Definitely one of my favorite rides! It was really fun and it went pretty fast so I couldn't really tell what was going on. HANDS UP THE WHOLE TIME was awesome :D Went on this three times and felt that same rush all three times.
RATING: 10/10


SUPERMAN: ULTIMATE FLIGHT

I was SO scared and nervous and reluctant to ride this. I don't like heights and this rollercoaster had a VERTICAL DROP in my eyes. But it was AMAZING and not scary at all! This was definitely in my top three rides! Maybe even number one, now that I think about it...
RATING: 10/10


BOOMERANG COAST TO COASTER

This ride was really easy... The only thing that was a little scary or nerve-wracking was the surprise drop in the beginning. As I was waiting in line, I counted how long it took, so I knew approximately when it was going to drop but it was still pretty scary... :D
RATING: 6/10


COBRA

This ride was a baby ride. Honestly, I didn't really enjoy it but it was a hands-free ride which was pretty cool... Pretty bumpy, though.
RATING: 3/10


HAMMERHEAD SHARK

This was pretty boring... Not thrilling but okay for smaller children. I thought that it was a little nerve-wracking as we went down because I thought that my seatbelt was going to eject me out of the ride half the time :D
RATING: 5/10


KONG

This would have been AWESOME had not it bumped and bashed your head repeatedly throughout the whole entire ride, which ruined the experience. They need to add more padding or something. I did enjoy the way we were under the tracks instead of on top.
RATING: 3/10


SKY SCREAMER

This was actually one of the scariest rides, but only because I thought it was going to fall off of the tower and we would fall to our death on the pokey fence bars. But it wasn't thrilling...
RATING: 4/10


TAZMANIAN DEVIL

This was more of a kiddie ride but it was fun, except I felt sick afterward... It wasn't that bad though and it was more fun than I expected.
RATING: 5/10


WONDER WOMAN LASSO OF TRUTH

This was the newest ride in the park and it was pretty fun, though it reminded me of a carnival ride. It wasn't that scary and I got no screaming out of it. But it was still relatively fun :D
RATING: 7/10


MONKEY MADNESS

This was a 4D ride where you watched a video while your seat moved along with it. What I did not expect was to get wet :D It wasn't that bad...
RATING: 6/10


MONSOON FALLS

This was a water coaster that got me pretty wet, but not drenched. It was pretty fun and is definitely a good ride for a burning hot day.
RATING: 8/10


WHITE WATER SAFARI

Definitely a part of my top three "rides" of the day. This was AWESOME and I got DRENCHED with water. I got stuck under the waterfall with my sister! There is one side of the raft that gets stuck under the waterfall and that had to be where we were sitting... :] But it was SO fun and we got so WET!!! I love water rides if you can't already tell :D
RATING: 9.5/10

**********

I also watched a dolphin show and got wetter :D We looked at walruses that were really cool, but we didn't get to see the tiger show :(

So that's it! I loved visiting Six Flags Discovery Kingdom! It was REALLY fun and I have overcome my fear of rollercoasters and now nothing scares me. I hope to go on the rides I missed on my next visit!!

Comments

Popular Posts